Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average

The End of the Road

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: The End of the Road
(16-07-2013 09:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  not just s66 that show adverts, the babestation channels do as well mainly before the dayshows start at 11 and also between when the bs dayshows finish at 8pm and when the bs nightshows finish at 9pm.

s66 aren't short of girls, as ive said before, s66 for their main days show (10am-9pm) use 3 girls. they put them on 912,938 and 941 and use 927 to plug s66 pics and vids til 9pm then from 9pm-5:30am (the nightshow) it becomes s66 4th night channel

Rammy, during the daytime hours you speak about (10am-9pm) STD 66 uses the least number of girls out of all the babe channels that has more than 1 channel, RLC during that time scale will mostly have had 8 different girls covering their channels, BS during that time scale will probably have had 4 girls covering the 2 BS channels as well as more girls on Mast chat which is a BS channel, another channel also has more girls during daytime hours than STD 66, so STD 66 during that time scale (10am-9pm) offers less choice and employs less girls than their rivals, this is not a criticism by the way it's just a fact . You may not know this as you say you don't really watch day shows as you have a life away from the babeshows .
(26-04-2013 23:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  just because ive only posted twice in teejay's daytime threaddoesn't mean im not a fan of teejay's smc. i dont really watch the dayshows. is mainly why (yes i do have a life away from the babeshows)

Concerning you're statement that Ch 927 only shows adverts until 9pm and becomes STD 66's 4 night channel from 9pm-5.30am, are you sure about these hours ? , i think but not certain that i've seen adverts being shown some time before 5.30am on this channel .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2013 13:50 by mr mystery.)
16-07-2013 13:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

do know that mr mystery about s66 uses the least number of girls during the dayshows, 4 compared to rlc using 8 and babestation's 5 or 6 (counting that) but s66 make up for using less girls during daytime with the qality of the babes as for me s66 has strongest day roster at moment

yeah im pretty sure 9pm-5:30am is s66 4th night channel, cant remember seeing ads before that during the nights I do stay up very late

Piper Niven Superfan
16-07-2013 14:28
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(16-07-2013 14:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  do know that mr mystery about s66 uses the least number of girls during the dayshows, 4 compared to rlc using 8 and babestation's 5 or 6 (counting that) but s66 make up for using less girls during daytime with the qality of the babes as for me s66 has strongest day roster at moment

Well i don't really watch much of STD 66 day's to be honest, i just don't like how they do some things, only having the 3 girls during the main day hours like you say they do can lead to a lack of variety on the STD 66 day shows compared to other channels like RLL,and BS, but it's other things i'm not keen on like all the OSG's they use and the camera zoomed to close in to the girls that results in part of them being obscured by the large OSG's or part of them being off screen altogether, the lighting or camera that makes the girls look orange isn't good either.
I prefer RLL myself, they have a good variety of girls most day's (8) that offer something for everyone, they have the some mature and fuller figured girls working for them as well as the you Playboy types, STD 66 doesn't really cater for all tastes, RLL does and doesn't cover the screen in OSG's either and they have better sets .

Like you say you don't really watch the day shows, so you will probably not know much about hows the day shows are run by the various company's .

PS, I don't stay up very late like you say you do, i mostly go to bed between 1 and 2am, i don't record the STD 66 channels so was unaware that Ch 927 broadcast all night from 9pm - 5.30 as a separate 4th channel like you say, i always thought it just simulcasted with another channel or showed adverts in the early hours before 5.30am, it did a while back when i woke up early and had a flick through the babe channels .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2013 16:57 by mr mystery.)
16-07-2013 16:28
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

All it results in is RLC have 8girls waving their phones all day while S66 have 3/4 and B.S. have
5/6 girls waving theirs .ALL day shows are struggling for calls at the moment .3 factors come to mind ;
1.Lack of callers due to lack of money .
2.Holiday season callers /favourite girls away .
3.Been too warm for a day time wank lately .
Reckon No1 is real reason .
17-07-2013 02:04
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-07-2013 09:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  not just s66 that show adverts, the babestation channels do as well mainly before the dayshows start at 11 and also between when the bs dayshows finish at 8pm and when the bs nightshows finish at 9pm.

s66 aren't short of girls, as ive said before, s66 for their main days show (10am-9pm) use 3 girls. they put them on 912,938 and 941 and use 927 to plug s66 pics and vids til 9pm then from 9pm-5:30am (the nightshow) it becomes s66 4th night channel

don't know if you've spoken to any of the girls on S66 recently Rammy, but i've spoken with Emma speller and lucy-anne and they both said they had been called in to do exta shifts because of girls not turning up for some reason or another bladewave to me that sounds like they are short of girls, and it will only get worse as lucy, vicky and a couple of the night time girls are leaving soon Rolleyes as for ch927 it shows more adverts than girls atm so what's the point on paying for a channel that you can't fill Huh i'm not just having a go at s66 for adverts any of the other channels showing them need to slim down and fill the space with girls rather than expensive TAT you can buy on line bladewave
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2013 06:13 by Rob169.)
17-07-2013 06:11
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

wont get worse I think the apparent shortage of babes on s66 as they have added babes recently on both days and nights. on days have seen the likes of Danielle Anderson, harriette taylor, tess oreilly, hollie sparrow, chloe bodimeade all make their debuts along with the return of emma spellar and on nights has seen the likes of Jennifer jade, jenna hoskins, beckiie d, myla, jenni czech, demi reede join along with the return of alice goodwin.

as for not being able to fill 927, s66 do fill it at nights as a 4th channel as at night they have usually 5 babes on. during the day they use it in the afternoons for ads for their pics and vids which is fair enough as they do need to make money from pics and vids

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2013 10:28 by Rammyrascal.)
17-07-2013 10:14
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

The irony for me is that if most of these channels had stood up to the regulator in regard of the over tightening of regulations then we would not be in the tame valley we are in now,that said channels who grassed up their rivals probably wont have helped,unless they pull together to challenge Ofcom's rules some of the smaller channels will go within 2 years.

im always open to positive change
17-07-2013 13:04
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(17-07-2013 13:04 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  unless they pull together to challenge Ofcom's rules

It's not the channels job to challenge Ofcom rules. It's your job. Wake up! It's you that Ofcom are seeking to protect with their rules and it's up to you to do something about it. Expecting the channels to do your work for you is futile. Instead of blaming it all on the channels, you need to ask yourself why you've failed to mount any protest to Ofcom over their rules for the protection of the public which you apparently don't agree with.
17-07-2013 13:53
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

The only thing Ofcom are serious about protecting, is their pensionsSadSadSad
17-07-2013 16:03
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

well its a hot day and the babes aren't in their bikinis, i was sunbathing in just my speedos earlier i wonder if anyone looked out of their window and phoned ofcom to complain that i was showing too much flesh?
17-07-2013 17:16