Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Annoying things about the shows

IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Rolleyes Annoying things about the shows
This is a thread opposite of the
Today I'm loving thread as I feel its not always possible to the love the shows all the time and this could be a useful topic to help the shows improve over time as I can think of a lot of things that need improving

The first aspect is to never cover the live babe onscreen with any onscreen graphics
Just because it defeats the purpose of seeing the luvly girls who are trying their best to give us a show

The channels do themselves no favours by hiding their babes in this way and becomes very off putting and tiresome

I'd love some feedback and comments as I think this thread maybe long over due bladewave

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
15-07-2013 11:36
Find all posts by this user
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

RE: Annoying things about the shows
It's not so much a problem I have as such and doesn't happen all the time but sometimes the cameramen annoy me and their techniques. Now I understand if a caller phones up and wants to see close ups of her feet or close ups of this and that, then sure no problem with that

But what annoys me a bit sometimes, is when the babe has no caller and the camera is going up and down, neck to feet, neck to feet, back and forth back and forth. So sit there for 10-15 mins sometimes just waiting to find out who it is. Most of the time the guys get it right, nice wide medium shot of the babes, and if a caller wants close ups of whatever then cameraguy can do it.

Now don't get me wrong, I like close up and body scans as much as anybody, but I just like to see all of the babe in one shot. But have found myself sometimes thinking "god just keep the camera still so I can look at all of her!!!!" lol

Another thing is I wish sometimes the cameraguy and the babe would stop chatting as much so the babe can concentrate more on her teasing and selling herself to the audience Smile

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
23-09-2013 06:16
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

I feel the shows could all take the odd risk every once in a while. At the moment every show i watch i feel as though i have seen the same thing before. Offcom doesn't seem as bothered with the babechannels as it once was. When was the last complaint? I think the channels have all become stuck in a rut and are scared to try anything different.

They know they can turn a profit just churning out the same thing again and again. Instead of thinking if we take the odd risk we can make even more profit.
Babestation have got to be applauded for changing its sets which adds some thing different. The problem is the shows are still the same though. Sad
Hannah Martin has also got to be applaudded on Day's she sometimes give the odd slip. No one has complained about that.
I think that a few slips per show would be tolerated by offcom. As long as it didn't go back to the babes constantly flashing like the cheeky Amanda Rendall (god i miss her).
23-09-2013 13:00
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(23-09-2013 06:16 )Tori Lee Addict Wrote:  But what annoys me a bit sometimes, is when the babe has no caller and the camera is going up and down, neck to feet, neck to feet, back and forth back and forth. So sit there for 10-15 mins sometimes just waiting to find out who it is.

eek You mean you can't identify them by their ankles/bum/tattoos?

Tongue I can identify Adele by her wrist (well, that the excuse I gave the judge!)

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 26-10-2013 17:28 by mr williams.)
26-10-2013 17:25
robert.f4 Offline
Onward and upward

I think most things about the shows are good and in an ideal world all things would be perfect , so saying that...some of them camera men don't always consider the osg's and so a nice shot of a babes ass or gusset Tongue is missed Rolleyes and your sitting there saying "Don't move honey please don't move....MOVE THAT CAMERA YA BASTARD!!!!" BounceBounceBounce then just as the camera starts to move, she turns around Huh Rolleyes think that's me...Oh!! Yeh! that camera man again, annoyed why does he cut the babes head off half the time and show more of the bed side bladewave...think that's me had my wee moan.....laughlaugh

Apply yourself and surprise yourself....You only fail if you never try.
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2013 19:40 by robert.f4.)
26-10-2013 18:32
brecus Offline
Senior Poster

What annoyed me today was that Electra seemed to spend half the time i watched her messing around with her i phone, and glimpsing at the camera only every now and again. She didn't seem the least bit interested and was probably more concerned with what her mates were up to, or where she was going after the show.
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2013 20:44 by brecus.)
26-10-2013 20:42
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

What annoys me is producers who are scared of their own shadows and won't allow even the merest hint of tease. Just a hint of areolae allowed to peek out for a few minutes every so often would really get the juices flowing. Also some more 'accidental' up skirt views.
29-10-2013 09:31
foxyfan Offline
Junior Poster

(26-10-2013 18:32 )robert.f4 Wrote:  I think most things about the shows are good and in an ideal world all things would be perfect , so saying that...some of them camera men don't always consider the osg's and so a nice shot of a babes ass or gusset Tongue is missed Rolleyes and your sitting there saying "Don't move honey please don't move....MOVE THAT CAMERA YA BASTARD!!!!" BounceBounceBounce then just as the camera starts to move, she turns around Huh Rolleyes think that's me...Oh!! Yeh! that camera man again, annoyed why does he cut the babes head off half the time and show more of the bed side bladewave...think that's me had my wee moan.....laughlaugh
Hi I wholeheartedly agree with you,the naughty hour on R.L.C. is supposed to be a tease hour,but i was watching "FOXY" last night & the minute she started to take her top off,he closed in & covered it,then she took her skirt off & he did the same,only showing her top half for ages,eventually he did show her legs & rear,which i hasten to add is an absolute delight !!! Why is he allowed to show her after she's taken her top & skirt off,but not her actually removing them ? And yes,many a time on a nightshow,the O.S.G.'S just aren't factored into the shot,it's great what their seeing,without them,but for us they continually get in the way & totally frustrate us !!!
29-10-2013 10:01
Thread Closed