babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Bscams.tv preview

gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

Bscams.tv preview
Well now,to continue watching go to bscams.tv (advertised in a big blue osg as usual)

Or should that say to continue watching go to( B-SCAMS.tv).

Whatever....I see that the producers have listened to the people that think this kind of less than exiting viewing.is acceptable.and now presume it is alright to show this kind of show.

About 2 minutes of pussy out of a half hour advertisement.

Yes you read it right,look at the small print under the grossly unnecessary OSG and you will see the terms and conditions,YES you are paying for an advertisement,as with all the live shows on this channel.

Go take a hike producers,cameramen and anyone attached to Babestationx because you are all sending this channel to the wall annoyed
16-07-2013 23:17
Find all posts by this user
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Bscams.tv preview
(16-07-2013 23:17 )gtheboy Wrote:  Whatever....I see that the producers have listened to the people that think this kind of less than exiting viewing.is acceptable.and now presume it is alright to show this kind of show.

Who likes this kind of show then? I can't remember anyone here being in favour of it.
17-07-2013 20:54
themanthelegend Offline
Junior Poster

(17-07-2013 20:54 )marlowe Wrote:  
(16-07-2013 23:17 )gtheboy Wrote:  Whatever....I see that the producers have listened to the people that think this kind of less than exiting viewing.is acceptable.and now presume it is alright to show this kind of show.

Who likes this kind of show then? I can't remember anyone here being in favour of it.

lol, Someone was late for sarcasm class.
17-07-2013 21:05
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

(17-07-2013 20:54 )marlowe Wrote:  

So you can not remember anyone saying that the piss poor shows that are being broadcast at the moment,The shows that could be shown as 15 certificate,the Geri sexersise shows etc.etc.were ok.

Well mate read through the threads and you will see how a number of people are easily pleased by the shows at the moment and do not wish for a stronger more harder channel than we have now.

These people, that take things as they are now, should watch with intent as the channel diminishes and gradually fades into oblivion,as have a lot of their predecessors. Rolleyes
17-07-2013 21:31
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(17-07-2013 21:05 )themanthelegend Wrote:  lol, Someone was late for sarcasm class.

He's not being sarcastic, he's serious. Important

He really thinks that people like these camshow adverts.
17-07-2013 21:55
themanthelegend Offline
Junior Poster

Haha, it would appear so. I stand corrected.
17-07-2013 22:53
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

B..............SCAMSImportant

enuff saidImportant

19-07-2013 20:09
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra