Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

BabestationX - the webshow

welshken Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX - the webshow
Latest from the website:

Please note: As you may be aware, BabestationX is no longer broadcasting on UK TV. Over the coming weeks, we aim to bring you the best highlights of the Babestation Xtreme and BabestationX channels, including all the naughty bits you couldn't see on Freeview! We'll also have live shows featuring all your favourite BabestationX girls, for BSX.tv members only! Stay tuned for more exciting news shortly!

BabebstationX website
23-07-2013 19:22
Find all posts by this user
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

update:
BSX Highlights from 8pm - Geri and Tiffany Live show at 12.00am! on the website for members

saw camila video earlier, full on ! this looks promising,

i think its still getting sorted, but at least we have something playing on the site now.

currently its preeti on the fta channel, but hopeful more bsx later!
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2013 22:40 by welshken.)
23-07-2013 22:34
fucu2 Offline
Senior Poster

Looks like I will be cancelling my membership to babestation.tv then if live shows won't be streamed on there anymore
23-07-2013 23:06
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I must say i am disapointed that there wont be a pay-per night option on whatever they choose to show,having said it does not entirely surprise given their past history of providing a channel on Freeview but only a poor reception webstream for Sky customers like me,i simply cant afford to subscribe to a website,especially as there is not going to be a regular live show it probably wont be worth it.

im always open to positive change
23-07-2013 23:22
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(23-07-2013 23:22 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  I must say i am disapointed that there wont be a pay-per night option on whatever they choose to show,having said it does not entirely surprise given their past history of providing a channel on Freeview but only a poor reception webstream for Sky customers like me,i simply cant afford to subscribe to a website,especially as there is not going to be a regular live show it probably wont be worth it.

well at the moment, the feed is working and its really good quality.

just had a look at joining prices and you either sign up for the month or they still offer the £1.50 for 2 days option. I used that and just cancel 30mins later. that way, you get the 2 days and then it stops and doesnt auto continue

I think its still getting sorted out , what they will be offering lomg term, so I think we just need to wait and see,

BabebstationX website
23-07-2013 23:34
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

According to the latest entry on the BSX producers blog the live shows are back as web only shows this weekend, Preeti is on Friday night and Dionne Mendez is on Saturday night, they will only be £1.50 to watch .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
25-07-2013 13:38
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(25-07-2013 13:38 )mr mystery Wrote:  According to the latest entry on the BSX producers blog the live shows are back as web only shows this weekend, Preeti is on Friday night and Dionne Mendez is on Saturday night, they will only be £1.50 to watch .

I wonder if they will start charging for sexstation as well.
Ex BS babe Karina Currie is on there at this very moment to watch for free.
I would prefer to watch her rather than either of the 2 girls mentioned above.
25-07-2013 17:37
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

I think this could be interesting. Being a Sky customer, I used to watch BSX on the webstream anyway, so be interesting to see how it goes. I like that they will not have Freeview limiting the strength of content, and maybe we will get better shows and better camera angles without that restriction.

If they get the Babestation girls enjoying the shows with the flexibility of the net, maybe it could be work. It will need the quality girls from the Night/Day shows, or it will just become another Sexstation (but not free). Hopefully this time they will get it rightTongue

P.S Maybe they will also improve the quality of the stream too..... cause that is needed.
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2013 18:24 by saviour123.)
25-07-2013 18:23
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

it will be interesting to see how it goes.

to be fair, I watched geri and tiff, and the stream quality was excellent, no feed issues, just a really good clear feed. having said nthat, I have a fibre bradband connection, so if you have a crap adsl connection, it may be different, and that will obviously be down to the connection, and nothing to do with BSX, blame ya ISP.

The only issue for me was that the feed was of their babestationcams show, so although we had it for free, including Geri nice bit Wink the camera was above and to one side, amd not the cam feed, so we had a great feed but it wasnt head on and we still had the graphics.

I suspect and hope that on Friday, the grapics may be gone, or moved to outside the video window , on the website.
They've said on the blog, that it will only be £1.50 per night, so to be fair, no one can complain at that price.

This is looking good. OK its web based, but that means no restrictions! which may shut the open leg whinging sods up too Smile
25-07-2013 18:38
Awells Offline
Junior Poster

(23-07-2013 23:06 )fucu2 Wrote:  Looks like I will be cancelling my membership to babestation.tv then if live shows won't be streamed on there anymore

Just checked on babestation.tv and looks like they will have the liveshows and also bsx highlights
25-07-2013 20:43
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra