Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Lack of far eastern asians on the major channels?

lynseylover Offline
Senior Poster

Lack of far eastern asians on the major channels?
Just curious, I haven't really ever noticed any far eastern asian models (as in of chinese, japanese, korean, vietnamese, etc. descent) on the major 'glam' networks. Or perhaps I just haven't been looking hard enough?

Don't get me wrong, I know they do have 'dedicated' asian model channels, but I feel like these are not really representative of the beauty of far eastern asians in general, as most if not all are the typical thailand variety.

I may not speak for the consensus, but it would be absolutely LOVELY to have a real far east asian presenter on playboytv, rlc, babestation, or studio66 gracing our screens every week. Virtually every other ethnicity is well represented, be it caucasian, african american, hispanic, or middle eastern...but no far east asians Sad

Any idea of why this may be? I've been to europe twice, and never recalled many asian women except the run of the mill japanese tourist group here or there. Perhaps that's it?

I don't know...just wanted to voice my thoughts on this, as it's really something I never stopped to think about until now. I honestly think it would be great for business as well, as eastern asian women are the BEES-KNEES, so to speak. Smile

Resident Socks with Heels fanatic!
28-07-2013 12:05
Find all posts by this user
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

RE: Lack of far eastern asians on the major channels?
We need some Japanese birds..they have such wonerful bodies...thier boobs are far bigger than chinese babes...I'm salivating just thinking about it...mmmmmTongue
28-07-2013 12:33
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

actually got a point apart from jada and maybe donna duke whose mother was from the phillipines. mind you are there many girls working in modelling industry here that they could get

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
28-07-2013 13:12
lynseylover Offline
Senior Poster

(28-07-2013 12:33 )Clit Eastwood Wrote:  We need some Japanese birds..they have such wonerful bodies...thier boobs are far bigger than chinese babes...I'm salivating just thinking about it...mmmmmTongue

Omg we think alike, my friend...a japanese bird would be an absolute DREAM!

Hannas: agreed, sir.

Just to add fuel to the discussion, it does appear that both CJ Miles and Francine Dee are regulars on born2tease using the same sets as most of the UK phone babes. Not sure of the arrangement or if they actually relocated to europe, but it goto sparking my interest.

I'd die to see either of the two on RLC or babestation!!

Resident Socks with Heels fanatic!
02-10-2013 03:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-07-2013 13:12 )HannahsPet Wrote:  actually got a point apart from jada and maybe donna duke whose mother was from the phillipines. mind you are there many girls working in modelling industry here that they could get

donna duke is definitely from the far east as she was born in hong kong (pretty sure she was)

Piper Niven Superfan
02-10-2013 10:04
Thread Closed