clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Sarah - Chat & Discussion

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Sarah - Chat & Discussion
(17-12-2013 17:08 )Trickster Wrote:  
(16-12-2013 22:44 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  [quote='Trickster' pid='1371360' dateline='1387210633']

Your going of two shows where she has flashed ass a little! Well like i said before two ok-ish shows DOES not make up for MONTHS of SHIT!

I spoke to Sarah today,she mentioned she had purchased some laxatives,maybe inadvertently I've found the reason for MONTHS of SHIT.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
18-12-2013 01:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jammie82uk Offline
Junior Poster

some of you might unlike me might be glad at the news that Sarah is intending on leaving her last day could be today, her next shift is scheduled for the middle of next month so will be deciding between now and then on whether to come back
19-12-2013 14:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

leaving s66? or leaving the babeshows altogether? would be a shame if sarah was leaving the babeshows altogether, but she has been on them for years so can see why she may be leaving them altogether

Piper Niven Superfan
19-12-2013 17:57
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(19-12-2013 14:54 )jammie82uk Wrote:  some of you might unlike me might be glad at the news that Sarah is intending on leaving her last day could be today, her next shift is scheduled for the middle of next month so will be deciding between now and then on whether to come back

Oh well she is similar to Kate banks on the bore fest level one of those who won't be missed... Some people might like just seeing a girl lay there for 8hrs with a camera pointed at them... But for me if i am watching i like to see a little effort from the girl to tease and move about a bit not lay there... The Job is easy enough as it is surely a bit of effort to make it a bit more enjoyable isn't to much to ask.

I don't get you Rammy how would it be a shame? Other than maybe her good looks... She brings no entertainment value or tease to make it interesting for the viewers...

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2013 18:52 by Trickster.)
19-12-2013 18:50
jammie82uk Offline
Junior Poster

(19-12-2013 17:57 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  leaving s66? or leaving the babeshows altogether? would be a shame if sarah was leaving the babeshows altogether, but she has been on them for years so can see why she may be leaving them altogether

What's with your sudden judgement with the length of time the girls have been on shows for first Gemma now Sarah
19-12-2013 21:34
jammie82uk Offline
Junior Poster

(19-12-2013 18:50 )Trickster Wrote:  Oh well she is similar to Kate banks on the bore fest level one of those who won't be missed... Some people might like just seeing a girl lay there for 8hrs with a camera pointed at them... But for me if i am watching i like to see a little effort from the girl to tease and move about a bit not lay there... The Job is easy enough as it is surely a bit of effort to make it a bit more enjoyable isn't to much to ask.

I don't get you Rammy how would it be a shame? Other than maybe her good looks... She brings no entertainment value or tease to make it interesting for the viewers...

Have we reached a point where people are expecting too much from the daytime girls
Does the girl have to be practically naked before anybody calls
Don't get me wrong I love A bit of tease but isn't that what the tease hour is for?
In my opinion the day shows are for people to talk to gorgeous girls that you would proberly not have the chance to in public or maybe I have got it all wrong
19-12-2013 21:41
sterling Offline
Always Watching, Always Waiting.

I touched on the subject briefly before about new girls coming to Studio66 in that something has to give. That's if new girls coming to studio66 has anything to do with Sarah's situation, which obviously I know nothing about.
I presume this would lead to more airtime for Cara S, Evelyn, Cara B, Minnie & Luci Lou. Wink
19-12-2013 22:04
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(19-12-2013 21:41 )jammie82uk Wrote:  Have we reached a point where people are expecting too much from the daytime girls
Does the girl have to be practically naked before anybody calls
Don't get me wrong I love A bit of tease but isn't that what the tease hour is for?
In my opinion the day shows are for people to talk to gorgeous girls that you would proberly not have the chance to in public or maybe I have got it all wrong

Well as it seems many people are happy for a gurl to sit/lay there all shift and be bored shit-less Rolleyes

I judge from what other gurls do on different channels and what there do with there outfits ect.... And it's quite obvious other girls are more willing to at least make the show a little bit enjoyable and spice there outfits up.... Sarah falls in the bracket of what ur happy to see pretty gurl doing nothing and wearing the same dresses all the time to me BORING.

As for Tease shows i think the main reason for them is getting to talk naughty to a DAYGURL for an hour...

Like i said people seem happy for a gurl to be boring and not move keep outfits the same old each time... And we can only JUDGE Daygurls from what other Daygurls are doing which is what i DO!

Fair judgement....

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2013 22:54 by Trickster.)
19-12-2013 22:52
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Well for what it's worth,I fully expect Sarah to be boring/entertaining us (depending on which camp your in) sometime in the new year.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
19-12-2013 23:38
Ram Offline
Posting Machine

Well I never really watch her to be honest.... Answered my own point I guess !

All the girls move on at some point good luck to her

I certainly wouldn't want to be lying there for 8hrs with me watching me and drooling all day... Trust me that would not be a pretty sight either way !

Favourite current Babes:
Amy Lu Bennet,Delia Rose,Danielle Anderson,Mikayla Bayliss,Emma C,Paige Philips,Paige Green,Lilly Roma,Lucy Summers,Gianna Rae.

REDHEADS should rule the world
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2013 00:35 by Ram.)
20-12-2013 00:33

gemma hiles