babestation xtra

Poll: What would you pay up to, for BSX as it is now, per night?
This poll is closed.
Stay the same (£1.50 per 2nights) 51.06% 24 51.06%
£1.50 per each night 27.66% 13 27.66%
£2.50 per night 12.77% 6 12.77%
£5.00 per night 8.51% 4 8.51%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Website Show Prices

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Website Show Prices
(16-08-2013 21:13 )barracuda Wrote:  
(16-08-2013 17:50 )welshken Wrote:  you're so unhappy with paying for a 2days/48hour deal at £1.50 (trial price) Smile

I'm not unhappy and I never said I was. If I was unhappy at paying £1.50 I wouldn't have paid it.

As for listening to me, no I think not. I think you'll find that Jimmy T is the man of influence around here and he was the one that they were listening to when they introduced the pay per view option.

They wouldn't have listened to me because I was happily paying the £1.50 anyway.

bad news,im not the man of influence,although they have now re-introduced a pay per night text payment option its for website membership not just the liveshows which is all i want,not to have to join the site in order to watch and on top of this they want to send me marketing messages without stating whether there foc or not,at least with the old system you only got two messages and nothing else but now they want you to allow them to send you god knows how many and possibly charge you to stop them so that your original £3 is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of paying for the nights you watch.

im always open to positive change
16-08-2013 21:49
Find all posts by this user
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

I think they are paying attention to everyone and listening to whats asked for, I've certainly seen posts on here during night show sessions, and seen the show changed the same night, eg the following shift changed to reflect comments on this forum. Any site that doesn't listen to its customers is doomed and I think BSX know this and listen well.

I think they need to be very clear with the text messages, about what's chargeable and what's free etc, I remember the chaos last time, and it was only when a few chaps posted on here about getting charged for receiving text messages, that I checked and found I'd paid £18 worth of texts, I wasn't happy, fortunately Vodafone refunded straight away.

for me, I'll stick with my monthly sub for now, and when its time to renew, I'll review it thenSmile
16-08-2013 22:07
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(15-08-2013 20:24 )Redeye69 Wrote:  
(14-08-2013 23:18 )Grawth Wrote:  Try this then.

It's not £1.50 for two shows at all. In fact its nothing to do with the shows.

It's £1.50 for a two day trial - exactly the same as loads of other sites offer.

They choose to advertise it in terms of the shows because that is their current major selling point and the thing that they hope will draw people in. But you could start your trial on Tuesday and see no shows at all! But if you start your trial on Friday then your membership will coincide with two live shows - what a happy bonus!!

but u also have read the fine print is where it says after the 2 day trial you will be billed as a monthly subscriber until u cancel it.

Of course. Which is EXACTLY the same as ALL other sites that offer trial memberships.

What exactly is your point? Oh no, BSX are treating us the same as all other sites do - it's not fair!! Big Laugh

Don't really see what the problem is. You trial it, you like, you subscribe. Or you trial, you don't like, you cancel. Websites do it, magazines do it, chocolate box companies do it. That's why it's called a trial!
16-08-2013 22:21
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(15-08-2013 21:41 )barracuda Wrote:  What you say is undoubtedly true, but your argument isn't relevant to this thread. I was responding to the question posed in the first post of this thread, which states:

"I'm curious about what others would pay for the live shows now. I'm talking about the BSX Live shows on Fridays and Saturdays, not the sexstation sex shows or any of the recorded shows, Just the nights like tonight, with a girl doing 4 shifts of a live show."

No. You said "it's not really 2 shows for £1.50". Which it is. You then started complaining that you wanted to be able to pick any two shows, regardless of how far apart they were. I was just pointing out that it actually IS a two day trial, marketed as having the benefit of being able to see Friday and Saturday shows if you time it right.

Stop seeing it as a two show offer and see it as a trial. That's what it is.

You yourself never actually answered the question "what would you be willing to pay for the live shows"! You just complained about the current payment option.
16-08-2013 22:25
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(16-08-2013 22:25 )Grawth Wrote:  You just complained about the current payment option.

No sir, I'm not complaining at all. I'm quite happy to pay £1.50 a time. No problem whatsoever. Smile
17-08-2013 01:05
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra