babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

No more shows?

Ruddyrum Offline
Apprentice Poster

No more shows?
I have been a fan of this site for quiet sometime, however over recent weeks there is absolutley no scheduled content! Whats the deal?
14-08-2013 13:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: No more shows?
^ Ruddyrum, the schedule info is intermittent, sometimes there is one and sometimes there's nothing for day's, it's best to just keep checking occasionally to see if anything is posted, there's been schedules posted on and off ever since you made you're post.

Mods, is there a reason why this Babeworld Live Webshow thread has been moved into this "former webshows" section ?.
The Babeworld webshow is not a former show it's still up and running, Chelsea Sinclaire is on the webshow at this very moment, it could be doing the Babeworld webshow a disservice putting it in a former web shows thread, people may not bother to check out the webshow if they think it no longer broadcasts after seeing what section it's in on this forum .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2013 16:46 by mr mystery.)
13-09-2013 10:25
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

Wow I never even knew about this!!! Is it like Sexstation or something I am on it but there are no live girls Is it still going and when can I see it next thanks Smile
15-11-2013 15:55
Ruddyrum Offline
Apprentice Poster

Unfortunately I think this site has died a death!

Been keeping an eye on it for a few weeks, but no one was ever properly scheduled - ones that were never logged in. only ever seen one girl occasionally (Chelsea i think).

Im a massive fan of Rachel's and sent her a PM. She assured me she would be coming online more frequently - not seen her at all.

Can anyone confirm if this site is still actively used? Sham if it isn't as I like many of the performers on there...
28-01-2014 16:02
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Rachel scheduled midday Saturday for a show. First for some time that I know ofSadSadSad
14-03-2014 22:13
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

Rachel is on now but she seems to like keeping her face off the screen when not on a call, and the camera freezes for half an hour and she claims not to realise it. Never bother about what the schedule says as she comes on when she is not even on it.

Been one of my favourites since 2010, but something seems to have changed with her attitude to the way she works now.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2014 13:00 by andyjb.)
13-04-2014 12:25
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

What a load of shit Rachel is on this site. Just goes to show when a TV presenter is in their own surroundings, just how easy it is for them to do nothing. On for two hours last night. When I had a look she was wearing a dressing gown.

Looks like some prat is getting off on her reading to them off of her tablet at the moment. This woman has turned into a rinser for a few select clients.

Some people have too much money to waste, and this woman sure knows how to get it off them without being the slightest bit sexy.

No wonder she has a self satisfied smirk all the time.

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2014 13:53 by andyjb.)
04-05-2014 13:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV