babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(04-10-2018 12:41 )qwerty125 Wrote:  Sorry but I have to disagree with the last few posts.
It is dependant on who is on as to the quality of the shows - I thought last night was a good one with Beth and Sophie particularly doing well.

I have no objections to being critical but I don't agree that it's "lacklustre, no matter who is on" - I think that is a sweeping statement that doesn't pay respect to those girls that give as much as they are allowed by the producers.

Granted I haven't been around watching the shows as long as you guys (KerrAvon and Robot Devil), and maybe it was better back in the day, but I'm happy enough with nights like the last one.

Well if you are happy then fill your boots, but as someone who remembers the likes of BangBabes Elite TV etc etc, it is total shite,

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
04-10-2018 22:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(04-10-2018 21:06 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Beth and sophie always deliver good night's along with certain others whilst there's a gap to the rest whether its the amount of screen time to even bothering to have a plan b as good amount of the current night crew don't which leads to repetitive and boring nights personally

Top BS performers, for me, are Sophie Hart, Atlanta, Scarlett and Jess West, followed by Nicole & Bella. Mia Middleton up there as well.
05-10-2018 01:07
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I'd add Tori Lee to that list and Aemelia Fox both really put on good performances and lets not forget Chloe Love, her performances are getting better.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
05-10-2018 18:13
a.m. playlist Offline
Senior Poster

Babestation reference on BBC Radio 4's News Quiz 5th October 2018 here. Fast forward to the 15mins 40secs mark of the podcast.
05-10-2018 20:15
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

So Sophie Reade is back tonight after over a month from her last 2 night shows in a row.

But as im sure we are all thinking is this going to be same nonsense with flashing her tits for a few seconds at every few mintues without her actually going topeless.

But just as i am writing this Sophie has gone topless ahh haa.
But will it stay this way all night she likes to keep her hands on them alot & this turning sideways crap has to stop.
05-10-2018 23:28
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Look how long it took Dixie and Bella to go fully topless or Chloe for that matter, sooner or later Sophie will know when she is ready to take the next step, so just enjoy the fact she is gaining in confidence and one day she may surprise us all. Smile

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
06-10-2018 01:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(06-10-2018 01:00 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Look how long it took Dixie and Bella to go fully topless or Chloe for that matter, sooner or later Sophie will know when she is ready to take the next step, so just enjoy the fact she is gaining in confidence and one day she may surprise us all. Smile

It has little to do with confidence, as most of these tamed newbies show open leg online, and Sophie Reede went fully nude over a month ago as you already know...

It's the producers who are holding some of the women back from going nude to try and build up the big moment to gain more callers/viewers.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2018 02:00 by mrmann.)
06-10-2018 01:52
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

I genuinely hate to be critical (and I hardly ever am) but Sophie Reade is the most tedious performer I have ever seen. She only seems to have two modes: fondling her oversized silicones and covering them up.
06-10-2018 02:19
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

(06-10-2018 02:19 )jennifer Wrote:  I genuinely hate to be critical (and I hardly ever am) but Sophie Reade is the most tedious performer I have ever seen. She only seems to have two modes: fondling her oversized silicones and covering them up.

Yeah she does seriously do next to nothing from what we have all seen & now we are at stage where Babestation are making her or her own choice where in she now takes of the bra for seconds & puts it back it back on again.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2018 03:06 by Taon777.)
06-10-2018 03:04
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

It was a bit odd seeing her topless then putting her top back on only to take it off again and continue the tedious two-min challenge listen-in lines for too long, but then Dannii does the same thing but you can't shut her up. I still think Sophie will appear at night as I am pretty sure she is popular, but whether she does full nudity is anyone's guess.
(Oh yeah I'm AMBER baby!) Big Grin

06-10-2018 12:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV