babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Yeah kinda gutted for dixie doing just days thought her nights were pretty enjoyable
18-10-2018 20:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I don't think Dixie loves it as much as she did nights. It took so long for her to finally go topless and then when she did she was shunted all over the channels. Of course it might also have been her own idea, maybe she got fed up waiting around for callers. Who knows, but she would have been really good given a bit more time.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
18-10-2018 21:12
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(18-10-2018 20:09 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Yeah kinda gutted for dixie doing just days thought her nights were pretty enjoyable

the way things are going with girls leaving i think we may well see dixie back on nights soon, i certainly hope so
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2018 21:52 by shankey!.)
18-10-2018 21:45
The Apprentice Offline
Account Closed

The channel is putting forward the performers who will make the cash and the level of content where that is.
The younger girls are eager and game for anything that makes money for them (now) without thinking about the future, when their popularity wanes they will be binned, still young having not established themselves like to the out of favour older girls.
It's a cutthroat business and you have to pace yourself and build your pesona and it takes exposure and time, the quick buck, quick fix that the younger girls are udertaking is risky and it could completely blow their careers out of the water.
The punter is always looking for the new, a performer must keep some ammunition the locker and not fire off all they have all at once, when the locker is empty so are the offers and the bank account.
19-10-2018 09:51
KingoftheRodeo Offline
Junior Poster

Hi guys, may be a dumb question but how do I gain access to the babestation fanzone thread, is it invite only or am I missing something?
19-10-2018 15:34
terence Offline

click your user cp. in the menu on the right click group memberships. then click join babestation fanzone.

you should then be able to access.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
19-10-2018 15:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Now that Alice and Dannii aren't around it would appear that the concept of the PoV and roaming camera is dead-shame I'd have loved to see Jasmin-Marie, Mila, Bella, Chloe, Scarlett, Atlanta and others do them again or for the first time in the case of Jasmin-Marie & Mila. Look how long we waited for Maxie Rhoads and she eventually did two. Even Daisy Dillon was eagerly anticipated by myself but alas to no avail. Ashley Emma has never done one since she was caught unawares on her birthday way back in April very late in the morning.

Would also be nice to see the shower sessions come back and 2-4-1's.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 20-10-2018 01:32 by GMach1.)
20-10-2018 01:29
The Apprentice Offline
Account Closed

(20-10-2018 01:29 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Now that Alice and Dannii aren't around it would appear that the concept of the PoV and roaming camera is dead-shame I'd have loved to see Jasmin-Marie, Mila, Bella, Chloe, Scarlett, Atlanta and others do them again or for the first time in the case of Jasmin-Marie & Mila. Look how long we waited for Maxie Rhoads and she eventually did two. Even Daisy Dillon was eagerly anticipated by myself but alas to no avail. Ashley Emma has never done one since she was caught unawares on her birthday way back in April very late in the morning.

Would also be nice to see the shower sessions come back and 2-4-1's.

There will not be anymore POV's/RoamCam shows
20-10-2018 08:40
The Apprentice Offline
Account Closed

The TV shows recently have certainly improved with the reversion to glamour, but the shows have always been centred on sexy chat with a pretty (page 3-esk) girl. Normality has been restored.
20-10-2018 08:50
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(20-10-2018 08:40 )The Apprentice Wrote:  There will not be anymore POV's/RoamCam shows

You know this for certain how?

20-10-2018 15:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV