babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
i really do think that Dannii, Alice and Olivia leaving bs is going to be good for them, lastnight bs felt so fresh and interesting seeing so many of the new young girls on there roster getting a chance to shine, as they grow there fan base they will be getting fans more loyal to bs instead of just following there fave old guard girl where ever she may be, think the future is looking very good for bs

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-10-2018 14:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-10-2018 14:17 )winsaw Wrote:  i really do think that Dannii, Alice and Olivia leaving bs is going to be good for them, lastnight bs felt so fresh and interesting seeing so many of the new young girls on there roster getting a chance to shine, as they grow there fan base they will be getting fans more loyal to bs instead of just following there fave old guard girl where ever she may be, think the future is looking very good for bs

Yes I thought last night was quite good with (as you say) quite a few "new" girls on doing their own thing. They all did well and show that HOPEFULLY BS will continue if they are allowed to do shows like last night! Well done BS!
24-10-2018 14:28
shankey! Online
Posting Machine

(24-10-2018 14:17 )winsaw Wrote:  i really do think that Dannii, Alice and Olivia leaving bs is going to be good for them, lastnight bs felt so fresh and interesting seeing so many of the new young girls on there roster getting a chance to shine, as they grow there fan base they will be getting fans more loyal to bs instead of just following there fave old guard girl where ever she may be, think the future is looking very good for bs

i think overall its been better, like a breath of fresh air for a couple of weeks now, ive also noticed individual performances like lori and ashley"s have improved Smile
24-10-2018 16:03
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well cos play weekend is started with a right damp squib with priya atm hopefully it'll improve soon or I feel I'll be asleep
26-10-2018 21:47
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(26-10-2018 21:47 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well cos play weekend is started with a right damp squib with priya atm hopefully it'll improve soon or I feel I'll be asleep

How can that ass and them tits put you to sleep sir Huh
The Girls an absolute goddess Tongue

I miss Amber Coen
26-10-2018 21:50
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Lol i rather see Ashley or Nicole's ass
26-10-2018 22:00
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

I am going to sound like a broken record here but Nicole Snow has always been great at cosplay, particularly her first year at BS, shame she will not be part of it this year.

I don't know what it is but I am very much here for bunny and cat ears, particularly cat ears, they just do it for me.

Also liking Ashley's lace gloves

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
26-10-2018 22:04
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(26-10-2018 22:00 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Lol i rather see Ashley or Nicole's ass

Why can't we just love them all Blush
The world would be a better place Big Grin

I miss Amber Coen
26-10-2018 22:04
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Preeti left because she was pregnant and now looking after said kid. Priya does her best but always seems like she is restrained. I see they've pushed the boat out for Hallowe'en(quite apart from the fact that it is 5 days time!) BounceBig Laugh what next Christmas next month?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
26-10-2018 22:20
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

compared to Preeti, Priya is very Froogle with her ass, which is undoubtedly the Young's best feature

Preeti used to give it to us in fuck-tonnes and she would get naked for ages, definitely one of the best for getting completely starkers

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
26-10-2018 22:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV