Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
My goodness she's pretty hot stuff! eek

Oh! that was short and sweet, I hope we see her again.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2019 00:03 by GMach1.)
08-04-2019 23:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

well if the line up tonight all turn out it should be a hell of a show,my eyes nearly popped out when i just saw the line up Surprised
09-04-2019 16:07
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Never a bad thing seeing Chloe and Atlanta again, not sure if we will see Annie or Kat(unless they are used as filler girls) but we shall see. I'd have added Scarlett J and Beth B to that list, now that would be a hell of a line up.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
09-04-2019 17:10
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(09-04-2019 17:10 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Never a bad thing seeing Chloe and Atlanta again, not sure if we will see Annie or Kat(unless they are used as filler girls) but we shall see. I'd have added Scarlett J and Beth B to that list, now that would be a hell of a line up.

the one i saw earlier had tori and alice on the list too
09-04-2019 17:18
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Schedule is notorious but that would be a good night Tori and Alice and it would also make a hell of a 2-4-1 show too.

09-04-2019 21:36
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

One of the worst aspects of the perv cam is how often they either fall off from wherever they're placed or how often they are accidentally knocked off by the women. Then we get so much wasted time as the women attempt to place the perv cam back onto the tripod or wherever, followed by it falling to the ground again. So tedious.

Wish the producers could try and fix this issue, as well as maybe having an alternate camera view from up high that isn't a perv cam, just a better and different angle for the SKY/online viewers.

We all want more nude POVs and shower sessions, that's obvious, but having a small camera placed up high could also be a lot of fun, so that the non perv cam viewers can at least get a decent view of the women instead of being 15 feet away or all the way to the side when the camera is moved.

Just some ideas.

AKA Lara Croft
10-04-2019 18:51
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

thats another reason why it doesnt appeal to me at all. a close up of a vagina the majority of the time it might as well be still life your watching with some of the girls
and thats it ,how some people find that erotic entertainment is beyond me,i can understand a full private session is the real deal but mixing this with a tv show simultaneously just doesnt work,it ends up spoiling it for the free view viewer and perv punter
10-04-2019 19:11
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

It might be more exciting if the girl weren't completely shaved(different generation was used to pubic hair which I felt made it more exciting-the forbidden glimpse of something mysterious to callow youths) but absolute close-up is well not that erotic to me either-but some, who never knew what a hairy pussy was like, find it normal and don't like hair-I wonder if girls would have felt the same way if Brad Pitt had been bald! Big Grin I'd like to see more POV's of course, I'm always banging on about that and roaming cams because that what they introduced to get people calling and watching. Maybe we expect too much now, but this sort of progress seems backward now. Girl appears, doesn't do anything that hot and looks bored OR someone like Scarlett, Atlanta and Alice want to please us all and do some hot shows.

10-04-2019 19:19
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ Funny you say that, as I'm hoping Caty will grow a bush and maybe start giving sessions like Scarlett does Big Grin

AKA Lara Croft
10-04-2019 19:43
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(10-04-2019 19:19 )GreenMachine Wrote:  It might be more exciting if the girl weren't completely shaved(different generation was used to pubic hair which I felt made it more exciting-the forbidden glimpse of something mysterious to callow youths) but absolute close-up is well not that erotic to me either-but some, who never knew what a hairy pussy was like, find it normal and don't like hair-I wonder if girls would have felt the same way if Brad Pitt had been bald! Big Grin I'd like to see more POV's of course, I'm always banging on about that and roaming cams because that what they introduced to get people calling and watching. Maybe we expect too much now, but this sort of progress seems backward now. Girl appears, doesn't do anything that hot and looks bored OR someone like Scarlett, Atlanta and Alice want to please us all and do some hot shows.

ive always been a fan of the velvet triangle too,that glimpse of the egde on the old party people shows has left an everlasting happy memory for me ,sadly the tease element seems to have declined as well ,b/s could make a dossier of ideas mentioned on here to spice up the shows ,but i doubt whether they would see it as a money making venture which is all they are interested in ,but it would bring in viewers who maybe tempted to spend in perv/private so could be viable ,just a thought eh ?
10-04-2019 20:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV