Producers intentionally cutting Nicole's stream Rolleyes

Funny how it worked fine during Caty's session bladewave

AKA Lara Croft
13-04-2019 23:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Interesting, the moment Caty returned from her break, Nicole's stream began working again... Were the producers hanging with Caty behind the scenes and felt the need to freeze Nicole's stream for some reason?

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2019 23:37 by mrmann.)
13-04-2019 23:37
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Interesting. I thought that Kayleigh had gone to S66 but it is showing her on tonight's schedule for BS (albeit behind the scenes) - has she been sacked again?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
14-04-2019 01:29
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(13-04-2019 23:34 )mrmann Wrote:  Producers intentionally cutting Nicole's stream Rolleyes

Funny how it worked fine during Caty's session bladewave

ive thought that for some time, no doubt they are pissing themselves of laughing thinking about us going from one browser to another trying to get it to work,theres deffo some deliberate interference coming from somewhere
14-04-2019 08:51
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

What a fantastic night on babestation last night and it was nice to the girls on the phone slot.
14-04-2019 11:16
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I would love to see some other girls do roaming, PoV's and oil stuff other than the usual suspects even Chloe used to do them now not and Aemelia did a few POV's in various hair colours but others could do it just as well like Valentina or Scarlett Louise. Makes for a more exciting night's viewing than just seeing Alice doing it exclusively and Scarlett J occasionally. Atlanta's surprise ones last week proves it can be very popular.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2019 00:57 by GMach1.)
16-04-2019 00:55
Patooty Online
Junior Poster

[Image: e6b508e2ad57e543b5533a322cef3242.png]

Earlier today. Not a rare sight lately.

Great variety of looks, outfits and poses on babestation days in the last few weeks.
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2019 11:16 by Patooty.)
16-04-2019 11:15
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(16-04-2019 00:55 )GreenMachine Wrote:  I would love to see some other girls do roaming, PoV's and oil stuff other than the usual suspects even Chloe used to do them now not and Aemelia did a few POV's in various hair colours but others could do it just as well like Valentina or Scarlett Louise. Makes for a more exciting night's viewing than just seeing Alice doing it exclusively and Scarlett J occasionally. Atlanta's surprise ones last week proves it can be very popular.

For a topless only POV Atlanta's was terrific, just a shame it wasn't nude for half of the time with hand thong used. Atlanta is always awesome.

Problem is the some of the women know they can be lazy, as long as the calls are sufficient. Producers don't want to make an effort if the calls are still strong and if perv cam is bringing in the money. If perv cam dropped drastically, the regular shows would probably improve I think. We do get more consistently good nude sessions on this channel than on Studio 66, which is great to see, but lately things are getting tamer and they need to get better perv cams so that we don't have the women knocking them off the tripod or tables every ten seconds, or constantly trying to fix them. I think I counted nearly ten times during Alice's last night show where she knocked the perv cam off, either by hitting he tripod or by pulling the cam cable with her shoe heel. Beyond tedious to watch.

With these Mr. P handsy moments, can't they just pull the camera back another couple of inches so that the non perv cam people aren't completely screwed over? It's not as if we're actually going to see much anyway, but it would be nice to at least get to see her backside. Same can be said for the nude POVs, pull the camera back just a couple inches so that we're not watching someone's bare back and shoulders, because then it becomes pointless for SKY and Online viewers/callers. I know it's lame to complain all the time, but the producers should realize that when they show great sessions for a long time and then suddenly start taming things and making the women slaves to perv cam, it's hard to want to accept this.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2019 11:37 by mrmann.)
16-04-2019 11:24
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I'm all for turning back the clock to the hotter days on BS but I can't see that happening because of the perv cam. Before that was introduced you had to get closer to the girls and that made for really good sessions on nights and the cameramen/producers who knew how to get the best out of the girls(which included the eponymous POV's and roaming) but now it seems that only a select few will do them but starting off using the perv cams and you get nothing like the really hot POV type stuff we got with Scarlett, Alice, Atlanta a few years ago or even as early as last January-April. I wonder sometimes if the producers forget that the only reason we criticise is because we are so used to being treated to this hotter stuff but I don't also believe you can always blame OFCOM for it either. These people aren't stupid, they know what they can get away with and what they can't and I doubt they would jeopardise that...unless of course there some really stupid people who think they can really push the envelope too far each time. Common sense should of course prevail and everyone should know what they can do and can't and that includes the girls. I sense however that the humble viewer is being neglected on ALL channels now in favour of the hated perv cam(of course if you like the perv cam you're laughing)

16-04-2019 17:38
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

I don`t watch the shows anymore as they are utter crap
17-04-2019 02:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV