babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
If some of the girls are complaining about comments made on here it makes you wonder how many were registered here before and why they don't take part...they have the right of reply especially if someone is hyper-critical of them and certainly wouldn't be backward in coming forward. I'd love to be part of the Twitterati but I feel I am too old now and I am not sure I wouldn't get drawn into a flame war with others over any comments made. It is obvious that they do read comments on forums but I wonder if they didn't know about this place whether SOMEONE told them about it.

On the other side of the coin with glamour girls, pop stars and film stars it is us, the general public that make them popular and so perhaps they should expect some criticism from time to time. Price of fame.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2019 11:17 by GMach1.)
17-04-2019 11:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
I’m sure the babeshow babes do expect & accept criticism and on the whole don’t mind it until they feel it crosses the line into personally attacking & insulting them, that’s when it’s not ok

Piper Niven Superfan
17-04-2019 13:04
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Yup we've all done it, some of us have made comments which have upset a girl by not thinking what the outcome would be or the fact they might see it here(or someone passes on the comment to them). Rammy is right we have to have more respect for the girls after all without them this forum wouldn't be half as popular as it is and the girls that do have accounts here would feel isolated which is the last thing anyone would want.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
17-04-2019 17:21
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

(17-04-2019 02:55 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  I don`t watch the shows anymore as they are utter crap

It's very true saddens me to say it! AND it's the channels own fault! bad/boring sets , terrible lighting, horrendous camera angles and poor quality just turns me away I just can't be bothered to stay up like I used to and wait - keep flicking from channels hoping it'll get better..

The webstreams should've improved and fixed issue's that are minor but push people away cough * R a -m pa nt *
17-04-2019 18:23
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(17-04-2019 18:23 )xJ4Kx Wrote:  
(17-04-2019 02:55 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  I don`t watch the shows anymore as they are utter crap

It's very true saddens me to say it! AND it's the channels own fault! bad/boring sets , terrible lighting, horrendous camera angles and poor quality just turns me away I just can't be bothered to stay up like I used to and wait - keep flicking from channels hoping it'll get better..

The webstreams should've improved and fixed issue's that are minor but push people away cough * R a -m pa nt *
the streams are worse now than they"ve ever been,after all this time b/s still has more logos on its screen than the side of an ice cream van, studio at least has a logo free screen but it might as well have a blank one how tame they are ,their sole purpose now is perv cam which to be honest i tired of within a few weeks,starring at a fanny just dont do it like a full view of girl in full swing enjoying what shes doing , not sitting down and only moving to give it a little tickle to keep the punters happy,Sad
17-04-2019 18:38
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

cutting the streams again last night claiming the girls were in group chat ,but were on tv doing a normal show ,wheres the sense in that ?
18-04-2019 12:14
lenny10 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-04-2019 12:14 )shankey! Wrote:  cutting the streams again last night claiming the girls were in group chat ,but were on tv doing a normal show ,wheres the sense in that ?

Stupid ain't it
18-04-2019 12:17
Jordanmalta Offline
Senior Poster

Looking forward to watching the babes on my new QLED
tv?
18-04-2019 13:11
RAMRUMA1 Offline

My Sky box updated itself the other night and now all my old recordings from Babestation and other babe channels have disappeared, has this happened to anyone else? (I've checked my parental settings all fine)
18-04-2019 13:54
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(18-04-2019 13:54 )RAMRUMA1 Wrote:  My Sky box updated itself the other night and now all my old recordings from Babestation and other babe channels have disappeared, has this happened to anyone else? (I've checked my parental settings all fine)

Yeah when you go on to your planner press left to the adult section and enter your pin

I miss Amber Coen
18-04-2019 14:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV