babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Definitely snookered when you have sophie caty and atlanta all on good form with just behind chloe and anna improving by each show im one happy person

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
21-04-2019 12:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Thing to do is to continue with other girls ripe for roams like Kiki, Chloe, Nicole, Mia, Valentina, Preeti/Priya etc. Some have done them a long time ago, but others never -that is the way to keep people interested both the perv cammers and viewers -best of both worlds.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
21-04-2019 13:16
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

They need to continue going back to basics with POVs. People seemed to enjoy them a while back when the girls did roaming cams and "climax lines" which featured sitting, standing and laying down poses.

Last night also seems to have gone down well with people on here. The babes were really into it, the cameras were in the right place. The intensity was back in the shows. With the correct attitude from the babes and the production team, it shows what they can achieve.

I thoroughly enjoyed the performances last night and I want them now to keep it up. Less gimmicks and more tried and tested basics seems to be the way forward. Use the sets, use the outfits - but don't rely on them religiously. Get the energy in the performance and the rest should take care of itself.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
21-04-2019 13:45
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(21-04-2019 09:33 )ryuken Wrote:  Maybe BS' use of POV and Oil was a response to S66's 241 web-only show.

Maybe if Admin had advertised Lucky Lorenzo on the BS web-only show no one would have watched the s66 web-only show...

21-04-2019 15:27
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I think there is scope for BOTH sorts to keep everyone happy-in the end its all about balance, so you can have the perv cam stuff and then later have a roaming session. They must know we like that because we bang on about it all the time so I'd settle for that during the night/morning but hopefully at a decent time(after 4am is no good to me as I am asleep by 3am or so) I also think it might be good to let other girls shine, not just have the Alice Goodwin show taking the best slots.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
21-04-2019 15:28
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(21-04-2019 15:27 )Sm© Wrote:  
(21-04-2019 09:33 )ryuken Wrote:  Maybe BS' use of POV and Oil was a response to S66's 241 web-only show.

Maybe if Admin had advertised Lucky Lorenzo on the BS web-only show no one would have watched the s66 web-only show...
well if it was they lost quite comprehensively ,they have used ofcom in the past for the tameness of their shows,which in todays climate is a load of old cobblers,especially with the onscreen graphics covering most of the screen , i think its just a case of if whoever is on aint clinking the tills spice it up
21-04-2019 16:05
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

After Ashlyn and Kendall, everything else seems so tame,annoyed time for bed.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
21-04-2019 23:10
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The great thing about Saturday nights fare for me was that nothing was static.
The babes moved around, the camera moved with them.
The babes changed pose and position, the camera operators went with it and adjusted positively. It really isn't rocket science but too much of the time it seems either that way or too much hassle Rolleyes.
Saturday night showed what can happen when everyone is on the same positive, fun creating wavelength. There was a bit in it for most tastes imo.
Not too much of one thing and not too little of another.

I hope for more of the same in future.

21-04-2019 23:24
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Absolutely agree with all that. What got me was the stamina of the camera people-they stayed on Caty and Sophie and Atlanta for quite a long time but it made for great viewing.

21-04-2019 23:33
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

I'm not usually a huge fan of Caty, but the session where the camera was looking upwards at her from floor level was incredibly hot and her t & a looked amazing! More of this, please!
22-04-2019 00:42

Click here to watch Babestation TV