babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
It is amazing that Perv cam came get between Amanda's legs,behind her ass but the moment she puts her fingers in her mouth to simulate oral sex the camera gets moved!!
04-09-2009 23:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(04-09-2009 20:58 )matt38 Wrote:  Can I just ask over viewers opinions, but do you think their has been an upturn in the raunch and risqueness on the shows since the extra channels went to Freeview.

There certainly was last night on Ch 42 - that's a bit more like it, Cellcast!

Rather baffled by the 4 mins of repeating BS1 intro sequence at about 1:35 and a bit disappointed that Amanda's promised shower section didn't happen but otherwise only one comment:

MORE, PLEASE!!!
05-09-2009 17:10
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-09-2009 17:10 )vila Wrote:  
(04-09-2009 20:58 )matt38 Wrote:  Can I just ask over viewers opinions, but do you think their has been an upturn in the raunch and risqueness on the shows since the extra channels went to Freeview.

There certainly was last night on Ch 42 - that's a bit more like it, Cellcast!

Rather baffled by the 4 mins of repeating BS1 intro sequence at about 1:35 and a bit disappointed that Amanda's promised shower section didn't happen but otherwise only one comment:

MORE, PLEASE!!!

Would have to agree about having more of the same or even better would be nice. Don't really know what Amanda had to say sorry about last night, I did'nt see anything to bad.
05-09-2009 18:30
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there. I thought it was time we updated this thread. As someone who has missed the latest BS1 and BS2 shows which seemed riskier than normal; Iwas away! I wondered what the general feeling of the shows were since the new ones started.I quite like PartyGirls;it seems more relaxed than BS1 or BS2 but can be mildly sexual;CHARLIE last night was very sexy;shaking her boobs and body and fingering her bottom very seductively.So are the "new" shows getting better? i think gradually yes they are although I know we would all like them to be like the "Old PartyGirls" which unfortunately I dont think will happen. Although Apparently BS2 the other night (with Amanda who else!) came very close! I have also noticed that very few of us review any shows now: I do each morning before going to work but otherwise only two or three of us bother. I think its a shame as sharing information is useful and keeps us up to date. Please dont be offended by this but this is constructive;the shows used to be very much more discussed on here. Anyway Rant over lets enjoy all of the shows;just think we used to have two Freeview shows only;now we have four! What a choice. Some things have improved;thank you Cellcast you are getting there. Now be even braver for us all!
10-09-2009 19:40
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

In reply to Boobies last post, what I find strange is the need for Partygirls. I don't have sky so bare with me, reading posts on here i have been lead to believe that the BS2 show on sky was and is the riskier of the two shows. Us freeviewer only watchers just remember the old partygirls show. What it looks like is that these two shows could end up being identical in their content, so they could end up cancelling each other out, but saying this it will all depend who is on each show.

That over with anybody seen Camilla's blog entry for today, she mentions that she has got her pussy tattooed, she also reckons she might be on PL tonight.
10-09-2009 19:49
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(10-09-2009 19:49 )matt38 Wrote:  In reply to Boobies last post, what I find strange is the need for Partygirls. I don't have sky so bare with me, reading posts on here i have been lead to believe that the BS2 show on sky was and is the riskier of the two shows. Us freeviewer only watchers just remember the old partygirls show. What it looks like is that these two shows could end up being identical in their content, so they could end up cancelling each other out, but saying this it will all depend who is on each show.

That over with anybody seen Camilla's blog entry for today, she mentions that she has got her pussy tattooed, she also reckons she might be on PL tonight.

I agree with some of what you say but i think PartyGirls is sufficiently different from the others at the moment. If it develops into a show like the old PartyGirls which Im sure we want it to then yes that and BS2 might be similarish. BUT i agree with you about the girls;they can make or break a show; I like PartyGirls but tend to record a show depending if my favourite girl/s is on it! Mostly it has been PartyGirls or occasionally Partyland which I dont really like. I think we're lucky to have such a choice but would hate them to become the same except for the name! Arent we lucky to have twice the number of Freeview shows than for quite some time!
10-09-2009 20:02
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-09-2009 20:02 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(10-09-2009 19:49 )matt38 Wrote:  In reply to Boobies last post, what I find strange is the need for Partygirls. I don't have sky so bare with me, reading posts on here i have been lead to believe that the BS2 show on sky was and is the riskier of the two shows. Us freeviewer only watchers just remember the old partygirls show. What it looks like is that these two shows could end up being identical in their content, so they could end up cancelling each other out, but saying this it will all depend who is on each show.

I agree with some of what you say but i think PartyGirls is sufficiently different from the others at the moment. If it develops into a show like the old PartyGirls which Im sure we want it to then yes that and BS2 might be similarish. BUT i agree with you about the girls;they can make or break a show; I like PartyGirls but tend to record a show depending if my favourite girl/s is on it! Mostly it has been PartyGirls or occasionally Partyland which I dont really like. I think we're lucky to have such a choice but would hate them to become the same except for the name! Arent we lucky to have twice the number of Freeview shows than for quite some time!

Agree with you about the Partygirls show getting as good as that old one, if it gets anywhere as close as that we will all be in for a treat.
10-09-2009 20:05
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

I'm just about to unleash a major fued between the rival stations, but have you noticed how there are not many Bangbabe viewers posting stuff on here saying how crap BS is and how poor Cellcast are, since the big launch of these new channels on freeview.
12-09-2009 22:13
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Cellcast are pure fucking evil who's only concern is how they can squeeze yet more money out you without giving the viewer or callers anything back in return and as far as their "big launch" what a fucking joke they have turned their one decent channel into another lame carbon copy of BS/PL. BB,ELITE are in another league when it comes to viewing pleasure and now even 960 put on a better show than BS.
12-09-2009 22:30
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

A question for you then, what do BB give their callers in return, do they give text and picture interaction for instance.
12-09-2009 22:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV