babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation review thread.
Well after watching Valery Summer's performance on Bang Babes last night, I’m left in no doubt what so ever that’s it is Cellcast that is curbing the girls performances, and this "because we are on Freeview" crap is a total lie.

Anyone who watched her last night will know what I mean.

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2009 00:52 by Matsui.)
24-10-2009 00:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

So, just for clarification, is this thread actually supposed to present anything new to the BS section or is it just yet another discussion thread like all the other BS discussion threads there are?

So far, there seems to have been about 1, maybe 2 actual 'review' posts - the rest are just general discussion

What marks it out as any different from this thread for example?
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=5631

24-10-2009 02:15
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

The Babestation - General Chat & Discussion thread is exactly what it says - general chat and discussion relating to a variety of subjects. This thread, if I have understood the OP's opening post, is for posting comments re the previous night's shows and any such post is likely to give rise to a certain amount of discussion. As far as I can see, all the posts here relate in some way or other to the posted reviews and/or the previous night's shows.
24-10-2009 03:46
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

That still sounds to me like exactly the same purpose for both threads Wink

Unless, of course, you can tell me that all other matters and concerns are not going to be discussed in here (except for "such and such was on last night and they did blah blah and were good/bad/indifferent") then it is just a discussion thread, nothing more, nothing less.

Also, are you going to promise that after 9pm every night the previous 'review/discussion' comes to an end and a discussion of the reviews of the night that then starts will begin?

Of course not....each night will run into each other, each point will over lap, and the 'reviews' will become secondary (at best) functions of what is just another discussion thread with a differing title

(This post was last modified: 24-10-2009 03:59 by Sooky™.)
24-10-2009 03:51
HEX!T Away
Retired

this girl is a genius... Wink

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
24-10-2009 03:55
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(24-10-2009 03:51 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  That still sounds to me like exactly the same purpose for both threads Wink

Unless, of course, you can tell me that all other matters and concerns are not going to be discussed in here (except for "such and such was on last night and they did blah blah and were good/bad/indifferent") then it is just a discussion thread, nothing more, nothing less.

Also, are you going to promise that after 9pm every night the previous 'review/discussion' comes to an end and a discussion of the reviews of the night that then starts will begin?

Doesn't sound like the same purpose to me. The other thread is for anything and everything related to Babestation, this one is specifically for comment on the previous night's viewing.

No, I'm not going to promise anything which is beyond my power to deliver (especially since this isn't my thread), but I would hope that the Watcher will do his best to stop things getting out of hand.

(24-10-2009 03:51 )SxciiSooky Wrote:  Of course not....each night will run into each other, each point will over lap, and the 'reviews' will become secondary (at best) functions of what is just another discussion thread with a differing title

Now you're getting into clairvoyance - never knew you had a crystal ball! Wink

While typing this it occurs to me that the only off topic content in this thread so far is the exchange in which we are presently engaged. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2009 05:54 by vila.)
24-10-2009 05:52
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

That's where you are wrong again my friend Big Grin

The first page is primarily comments on the idea of this thread and not a single 'review' in sight until post no 8 Wink

(This post was last modified: 24-10-2009 06:04 by Sooky™.)
24-10-2009 06:03
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

If someone makes a suggestion I would think that discussion of that suggestion is about as on topic as you could get.
24-10-2009 06:09
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Well then a discussion about the relevancy of the topic of that thread is also on topic Wink

24-10-2009 06:15
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: [split] Babestation review thread.
(23-10-2009 19:28 )matt38 Wrote:  This message is for all those producers at Cellcast and Babestation.

May I be the first to congratulate you for losing Amanda and most likely Jemma as well. Don't you guys see the problem, it is staring you in the face, how many more girls are going to have to leave before you realise the problem. You are soon going to have a four stations to fill with no girls left. SORT IT OUT.

A small edit I forgot to mention Donna, Lynsey, Anna, Rebecca, Tiffany and from Partyland Lily and Roxanne.

You also forgot Jodie, Jade, TJ, Lolly, Jenna, Sammie, Tara and Angel Long. Smile
24-10-2009 12:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV