Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Tori Lee - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Tori Lee - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
I think it's a shame she had to go, but I expect she'll bring her usual high quality to this channel. It might also shut up those people who think this channel is on the skids Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
08-10-2013 14:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I'm actually surprised Tori hasn't joined STD 66 before now, i thought she would have been one of the girls Jamie took with him from Bang Babes when he left them to join Elite TV as it was then, i'm also surprised that she didn't join STD 66 when Bang Babes when bust, instead she opted to join RLC.
I know Jamie knows Tori well and he's mentioned on this forum that he was the first to discover her and got her the job on Bang Babes, he voted for her as well in one of the babe of the year competitions, so i assume he is a long time admirer of Tori .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 16:29 by mr mystery.)
08-10-2013 14:55
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

well he has good taste and she should get a lot of shifts, but she still has a to travel a long way anyway doesn't Tori still live in newcastle?
08-10-2013 16:02
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

In the light of Tori's move to S66 I ask myself the following questions.

Will it eradicate the OSGitis?
A: No

Will it lead to the use of a wider variety of sets?
A: Probably not.

Will she be stuck on a bed or in the office most of the time like all the others?
A: Probably.

Do I find her to be ridiculously hot?
A: Of course yes

But will my enthusiasm for watching her suffer through choice of channel?
A: Very possibly Sad.

08-10-2013 17:17
oklahoma001 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-10-2013 13:12 )D T Wrote:  Best news for a while. Tori on a decent webstream Big Grin
Oh happy days Big Grin

[Image: anchorman-teamjump.gif]
08-10-2013 17:53
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

Babestation's lose is S66 gain. I felt Tori was a stand out over there but why she left has been mentioned before. In my view no matter what channel she's on I'm watching, she's just one of those girls that grabs you and you let her grab you where ever she wants Tongue

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
08-10-2013 18:43
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Tori is a very hot babe, the body is stacking from all angles. But she's one of those babes that needs to be 'worked'. When she is she's an absolute joy, when left to her own devices she can be dull. I'm with snookered, this channel's track record with 'workin' makes the latter more likely as time goes on after the initial burst, but we'll see.
08-10-2013 18:43
Ro1982 Offline
Posting Machine

This is good news. Lookin forward to some great POV views of that amazin ass Smile
08-10-2013 19:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-10-2013 14:20 )mr mystery Wrote:  If you don't mind me asking what was it about Tori on BS you didn't like ?.
Like you have said a few times in the BS section you don't post in the BS girls threads you don't like performance wise (not because you don't like a girl personally). without actually checking i don't think you post much these days in Tori's BS thread apart from posting she will be joining STD 66 , so like i ask what about Tori's shows on BS haven't you liked ?, and why do you think you will be liking her and posting in this STD 66 thread ?, are you assuming you will like her shows more on STD 66 compared to those great shows she did imo on BS that you say you didn't like .

I actually thought Tori was good on BS, i put her as babe of the night a few times as well if i remember correctly, i think she has been on top form at BS but obviously you didn't for so reason .

just couldn't get into watching tori-lee's shows on babestation because of all the hard-selling bs was doing and the osg's so felt there was no point commenting on her shows. overall I do think tori-lee is a good babeshow babe having been on the babeshows for a few years now.

do agree with you when you say your surprised tori-lee hasn't been on studio66 before and why you've said that. Jamie worked with tori-lee on bangbabes (think he discovered her and gave tori-lee her babeshow debut) and clearly has been an admirer ever since.

probably why tori-lee chose to join s66 is that she knows Jamie very well along with probably a lot of the behind the scenes crew at s66 and a few of the s66 babes as well.

Newcastle isn't that far from London joey27. it's about 4hrs by train I think and even quicker by plane

Piper Niven Superfan
08-10-2013 20:07
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to see tori on screen even if it this useless channel
08-10-2013 20:23