Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 2.52 Average

Gina - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Georgie Serino (Gina) - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
Wow what a great find,scrolled through last night as usual to find this gorgeous beauty,not just gorgeous but for me the best performer since Hazel,the first girl to hold my attention for some time.TongueTongue

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
07-11-2013 09:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Georgie is a favourite of mine, so how is it I never seem to be watching when she go's naked. Normally I'll watch till about one o clock. So when I check this forum the day after and see she as been naked through the night i feel a little pissed off. Why do they do that to me, is it a conspiracy against me. But worst of all Rammy never misses fuck all. He seems to have the ability to watch six girls at once.
07-11-2013 09:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

that is one of my talents ive gained over the years ive watched the babeshows Smile thought georgie had a good night last night, used each set she was on well and a nice bit of nudity too

Piper Niven Superfan
07-11-2013 10:05
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Excellent night from Georgie a great performance filled with variety with very nice clothed and naked stints, the best girl on last night and that one piece was so sexy it suited her body so beautifully, she has some really hot outfits. Also that red screen set is not one of my favourite as I feel it drowns the girls out and the colour makes it very difficult to concentrate on the screen without hurting your eyes, however Georgie is the only girl I've seen so far who has owned that set and had a sensational performance on there.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2013 12:29 by tylercoop.)
07-11-2013 11:01
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

I was very impressed by Georgie's performance last night, particularly around midnight with the hand held camera on the TV monitor set. The way she teased us with her thong play, ran her hands over her body and showed a great range of facial expressions was top notch. I'd say that she's really found her feet at S66 and is putting on good quality shows that are a treat to watch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
07-11-2013 12:06
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

[split] Georgie Serino (Gina) - Studio 66 - Caps & Vids
This delicious hot babe..U just wanna devour her " tea towel holder "...words of a legend put in ...Tongue
07-11-2013 17:06
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Gina lookin Sexy in Fishnet Stockings bent over showing us that Sexy ass... All she needs Now is Some Sexy HIGH Heels...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
11-11-2013 02:57
andyfletch25m Offline
feck knows

(11-11-2013 02:57 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Gina lookin Sexy in Fishnet Stockings bent over showing us that Sexy ass... All she needs Now is Some Sexy HIGH Heels...

best idea ever Big Grin always without question that would be hot, ginas a fecking goddess with a fantastic ass flawless
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 03:09 by andyfletch25m.)
11-11-2013 03:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very nice night from gina last night, especially when she was wearing just a very very tiny purple thong

Piper Niven Superfan
11-11-2013 10:10
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Gina is certainly one of the more sexier models on at the moment. Of course that is just my opinion, and as I said in a recent post, I have yet to see her naked. But the one thing I don't like about this sexy, ravishing girl, is the so-called "landing strip" she as got growing.I think the only purpose for having this tuft is to tell everyone "that's as far as I go" it also prevents you from seeing any slip she may have. So now with the legs clamped together even more tightly it takes any risk away from the girls perfomance. And in my opinion that is why these programmes are no longer fit for purpose.
11-11-2013 11:16

Click here to watch Studio 66