Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Is it time to go on strike?

Signboy Offline
Master Poster

Is it time to go on strike?
When i first saw this site it seemed so much fun, However since some of the girls have joined the site it has just turned into a bitchfest. It seems the girls aren't happy with us perverts talking or sharing stuff about them. Of course they are going to be upset about spiteful comments but most comments are usually about boob-jobs or tattoos, which most of us find unappealing, there's no intent to personally upset them. I understand that they are also trying to earn a living as well, but who do they think are paying their bills, I just wonder if we stopped phoning in or doing 3g's or webcams exactly who will be paying their bills, as us fools are easy marks who regularly spend too much money!!, I for one won't be spending a penny for the forseeable future as the rip-off merchants aren't giving me what im paying for...
19-10-2008 03:44
Find all posts by this user
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

RE: Is it time to go on strike?
I don't see how you can get something like this to work, realisticly, man.

I personally am not for it, as I don't agree with everything every girl has said on here, I have to admit that a few of them have been a bit up tight, or have gone on to swear and be abusive towards everyone when very few people spoke badly of them. But then there are the girls like, Alex, Amanda and Caty who have been a delight since joining the forum (sorry if I missed any others, they're just the three who stood out). And since they are the three I usually call to listen into anyway, I won't be joining in any such idea.

But even if I did, there is no way you're ever going to get everyone to agree to it. There will also be someone who calls into this channels, there will ALWAYS be people who are willing to spend there money to talk to these girls, or to listen to them talking to someone else. There is always going to be people who will subscribe to their sites, or to babestation or sexstation or any other Cellcast site. What I'm trying to say is that with such a small community, there is only so much you can do. And I'm sorry to tell you this, but I really doubt Cellcast would feel the impact of the few people who were willing to boycot them actually doing it.

But hey, thats just my two cents.
19-10-2008 03:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
moron50 Away
Master Poster

The more 'genuine' girls the better, as long as it doesn't turn into a massive shill. I've so far inadvertently managed to offend 2 ladies, one of whom I've apologised to, the other (Jennifer) is still gorgeous and my main bit*h was about her boob-job & that was only because she was a 12 out of 10 before, anyway. Wheteher I care for her make-up and hair colour (incidentally I thought she looked amazing as a blonde & the raspberry / strawberry colours are great too & yes that beautiful stomach is back) is of no consequence. My opinion is worthless to anyone other than myself. Opinions are like ar*eholes, we've all got them. Had I known any of the ladies were likely to read the more scathing comments, I would have taken care to express them more constructively or simply kept my gob shut, but that is not the idea behind a forum. That said, I'm not in the business of upsetting or distressing anyone who's done nothing to me. The argument could go on...if you put yourself in the spotlight.. blahh.
The one danger, danger (that's laughable), the problem here is that it's gonna turn into one big arse-licking session...'oh you're the greatest', 'oh..I love you' - grab the sick bucket.
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2008 04:51 by moron50.)
19-10-2008 04:48
moron50 Away
Master Poster

If there is a strike, I have some placards made-up, 6 empty council bins, full of firewood & can get a coach-load of flying pickets from Sheffield here within in 2 hours. I'm on stanby.
19-10-2008 04:56
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

DjM Wrote:Alex, Amanda and Caty

These chicks maybe towing the line for now for the sake advertising thier sites and drumming up business, but wait till someone posts something they do'nt like, you will soon see them switch.

We've had threats of the law, emotional guilt trips now threats of physical violence from these chicks, i thought this was a site for guys to chat freely about girls, but it appears just like in mordern day society we are being forced to hold our tounges for fear of upsetting these bints.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2008 08:05 by mega79.)
19-10-2008 07:16
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

There are plenty of free sites out there so just don't subscribe to the girls sites it will hurt their pockets not ours but agree with the majority of the forum these girls are going over the top lets just remember the rules of the shop THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2008 08:58 by gingerbloke.)
19-10-2008 08:56
supermario1983 Offline
Master Poster

i think the girls should just be banned from this site cause all they do when they come here is just start trouble.
19-10-2008 12:40
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

mega79 Wrote:
DjM Wrote:Alex, Amanda and Caty

These chicks maybe towing the line for now for the sake advertising thier sites and drumming up business, but wait till someone posts something they do'nt like, you will soon see them switch.

We've had threats of the law, emotional guilt trips now threats of physical violence from these chicks, i thought this was a site for guys to chat freely about girls, but it appears just like in mordern day society we are being forced to hold our tounges for fear of upsetting these bints.

Have you not seen the Alex Adams/Ass2Cam argument then? lol
19-10-2008 17:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
cherryryder Offline
Gone

I have to say I'm surprised with you guys. Do you honestly think the girls spend time on the forums checking what people say about them? Infact, i doubt half of them know how to log in!

These 'girls' are people (guys) hired by cellcast to keep an eye on things and generate interest.

I'm sorry if that hurts but its the harsh truth. It's like private texting...do you seriously think the girls actually reply?????
22-10-2008 17:26
wastou Offline
Senior Poster

cherryryder Wrote:When i first saw this site it seemed so much fun, However since some of the girls have joined the site it has just turned into a bitchfest. It seems the girls aren't happy with us perverts talking or sharing stuff about them. Of course they are going to be upset about spiteful comments but most comments are usually about boob-jobs or tattoos, which most of us find unappealing, there's no intent to personally upset them. I understand that they are also trying to earn a living as well, but who do they think are paying their bills, I just wonder if we stopped phoning in or doing 3g's or webcams exactly who will be paying their bills, as us fools are easy marks who regularly spend too much money!!, I for one won't be spending a penny for the forseeable future as the rip-off merchants aren't giving me what im paying for...
wow wow wow wow us perverts!!! Im watching these channels as a bit of entertainment why you would think that my hand goes anywhere near my dick, well allright maybe it does but that's also for entertainment purposes. Big Grin Big Grin
No but to be honest it might be nice if it could happen but wont sadly. Good post though.

Sometimes dead is better.
22-10-2008 17:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS