GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

babes on bbc3

steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

babes on bbc3
can't remember her name but the other girl is abbi taylor http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00...Episode_7/

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2009 21:13 by steven6.)
02-04-2009 21:12
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
abbitaylor Offline
Senior Poster

RE: babes on bbc3
haha its me and my best friend from babestation she is called sammy x

steve wests forum GF, blondes do it better! ; ) X
04-04-2009 12:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Hellbound Offline
The enlightened one...

This show is awful...they're turning veritable sex objects...into actual people with opinions and stuff. Can you just imagine going to a club and NOT seeing a girl in underwear...it would be awful. You'd actually have to go up to them and listen to what they have to say! Boooo!!!
04-04-2009 13:05
Find all posts by this user
Bunna Away
On Leave

Hellbound Wrote:This show is awful...they're turning veritable sex objects...into actual people with opinions and stuff. Can you just imagine going to a club and NOT seeing a girl in underwear...it would be awful. You'd actually have to go up to them and listen to what they have to say! Boooo!!!

Not a very enlightened opinion of hard working young women.

Thank you and goodnight!
04-04-2009 13:38
Hellbound Offline
The enlightened one...

Bunna Wrote:
Hellbound Wrote:This show is awful...they're turning veritable sex objects...into actual people with opinions and stuff. Can you just imagine going to a club and NOT seeing a girl in underwear...it would be awful. You'd actually have to go up to them and listen to what they have to say! Boooo!!!

I was being a tad bit sarcastic.
Of course you can still be hard working and dress like you've suffered mild brain damage. Girl Power!!
04-04-2009 19:53
Bunna Away
On Leave

Hellbound Wrote:
Bunna Wrote:

Of course you can still be hard working and dress like you've suffered mild brain damage. Girl Power!!

I got that you were being sarcastic, I was being doubly sarcastic once I noticed your 'the enlightened one' under your name Big Grin

Thank you and goodnight!
04-04-2009 21:37
Hellbound Offline
The enlightened one...

Bunna Wrote:
Hellbound Wrote:
Bunna Wrote:

I got that you were being sarcastic, I was being doubly sarcastic once I noticed your 'the enlightened one' under your name Big Grin

That was another example of sarcasm. We've reached a triple layered assault of sarcasm here...where will it all end!!?
04-04-2009 23:20
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles