Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion

dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Golden Girls TV - General Chat & Discussion
are they not jest copying what bs did & that didnt last every long.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
02-11-2013 12:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(02-11-2013 12:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Also possibly get Victoria Roberts on there because Victoria for me is the hottest milf on the babeshows. also perhaps Sophia lares too, she's a very sexy milf as well

You can add Ashley Emma to that list as well for being a milf, but i thought the idea of the channel was to have a channel dedicated specificity for the more mature 40+ girls, hence the name "Golden Girls" and not about putting on younger exiting STD 66 girls that happen to have children that you can watch on the other STD 66 channels .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 14:38 by mr mystery.)
02-11-2013 12:38
Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

(02-11-2013 12:18 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 02:40 )Stillroom Rock Wrote:  What a great thread this is, ageism

I am 73 years old but I have not noticed anything ageist about this thread. People are entitled to their preferences after all. If they prefer younger women I don't think that is an ageist point of view. On the other hand if someone said that 40+ babes were incapable of being good on the phone at their age then that would be an ageist comment (and a wrong one as well).
Saying you prefer younger women and the mature women are not your cup of tea is a fair comment,each to their own etc,saying dead women are more attractive and "who's the geezer on 927" is quite another matter

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 12:47 by Stillroom Rock.)
02-11-2013 12:46
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(02-11-2013 10:42 )george lusk Wrote:  
(02-11-2013 10:39 )nikkilord1 Wrote:  U do need to cater for everyones taste

Exactly. The new channel should be a success because as someone else pointed out earlier there's been a 40+ channel around for years now, so there's undoubtedly a market for it. By catering to the market that have this taste I think Studio 66 have made a good business decision.

Yes there's a definite market the more mature girls, The Sport XXX channels when they were run by the Sport XXX people had a 40+ channel, when the Sport XXX channels got taken over the new company broadcasting babe programs on the Sport XXX channels carried on with the 40+ channel, in fact it was mentioned that the 40+ girls on the channels that have recently finished were amongst the top revenue earners ,
RLC started off with a dedicated 40+ channel, they eventually did away with having a dedicated 40+ channel when they took over the Bang Babe channels rented from Playboy, but they have always kept a few more mature girls that cover both days and night's. Having a variation of younger and older presenters just give more variety and caters for a wider range in tastes than just being limited to haveing young glamour model types . It's a good move by STD 66 IMO .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 13:18 by mr mystery.)
02-11-2013 13:07
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

Meh do I have to say this again now I'm awake. Bloody splitting threads always ends up in no one being happy.

Patti took loads of shit on this forum. Fine it's an open forum you can say what you like.

Patti goes home with money in pocket, she also goes home that knowing she is vary rarely off the phones.

You know how you wait for a certain girl to be on because she is your favourite, well some blokes, probably older with the money to burn are waiting for the likes of Patti, Robyn, Camilla, Foxy, Christine X to grace their screens.

God forbid we should always like the same things and to put this in perspective most of these older girls at least put on a show when certain other younger girls are doing their oil painting impressions.

And this should be the main point. You are on telly you are meant to entertain us, you know to get people calling, as far as I can see, it's not the truth it's an opinion, the older girls deliver.
02-11-2013 13:16
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

What the channel is missing is a mic girl.
Step forward Geri-atric

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
02-11-2013 14:17
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Have to say i thought it was a good first night for them,only thing i would alter is to have two babes on at weekends so there no gaps like there were last night.

im always open to positive change
02-11-2013 14:42
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

It's not my idea of a good idea, but if any channel had to do it, I'm glad it's this one. No channel is 100% appealing to everyone. Just have to focus on the good babes and ignore the others.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
02-11-2013 15:18
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Don't think this new MILF channel will be a flash in the pan enterprise. These girls will do their best to make this the best earner, and studio 66 will look on this as long haul. Look forward to some great shows from the girlsTongueTongueTongue PS, Nikki Lord should be in their line up, great girl and lots of funTongueTongueTongue
02-11-2013 15:57
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(02-11-2013 14:17 )KRISB Wrote:  What the channel is missing is a mic girl.
Step forward Geri-atric

NO NO NO NOannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedBig Laugh
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 16:12 by SOCATOA.)
02-11-2013 16:12

Click here to watch Studio 66