Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Golden Girls TV - General Chat & Discussion
Just thought i'd mention that anyone describing these Golden Girls as a MILF is paying them a compliment, it's a abbreviation of a "Mother I'd Like to Fuck" The Cambridge Dictionary describes the English definition of MILF as "a sexually attractive woman who is a mother" . So it's good to see so many people in this thread finding the Golden Girls sexually attractive and wanting to fuck them Smile .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
02-11-2013 16:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(02-11-2013 16:42 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just thought i'd mention that anyone describing these Golden Girls as a MILF is paying them a compliment, it's a abbreviation of a "Mother I'd Like to Fuck" The Cambridge Dictionary describes the English definition of MILF as "a sexually attractive woman who is a mother" . So it's good to see so many people in this thread finding the Golden Girls sexually attractive and wanting to fuck them Smile .

CW,s definition of MILF is "has a pulse" Wink
02-11-2013 16:46
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(02-11-2013 16:46 )SOCATOA Wrote:  CW,s definition of MILF is "has a pulse" Wink

No, it's "I think she has a pulse" Big Grin

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

02-11-2013 17:07
Top of the Babes! Offline
TOTBtastic!

Thank you for being a friend. Smile

On Twitter, YouTube and Blogger.
02-11-2013 17:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

Have they got a website yet? I try searching online and all I get is the old TV show lol.
02-11-2013 19:10
t-belltosin Offline
Hazel Bond Fanatic

Oh lord bluebird doing this was bad enough. Honestly Studio 66 was the one babeshow I really did associate with good looking girls. Why do people find these "milfs" attractive. They're not even milfs! They're certainly not mothers I would like to....not in a million years. We could be watching an Ashley Emma, a Mica Martinez, a Gemma Hiles, a Dionne Daniels, an Alice Goodwin....the list goes on.

If you're going to bring some bluebird girls in, try and attempt to bring back people like Sammie Pennington, Natasha Anastasia, and well done for bringing in Ella Mai.

Before I get all the hate from the granddads or "fetish" guys, This is MY OPINION which I am entitled to share, as much as I am intrigued into why anyone would want to watch or call a 40+ channel.

They're barely golden...more like "Going Grey Girls" Wink
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 23:19 by t-belltosin.)
02-11-2013 22:17
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Are they trying to match R/L/C,who also favour the older typebladewaveHuh.

Age is a state of mind.
02-11-2013 23:04
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Robyn naked in the shower ASAP!
02-11-2013 23:57
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

(02-11-2013 17:49 )Top of the Babes! Wrote:  Thank you for being a friend. Smile

Finds my old Andrew Gold vinyl single & his 1977 Top Of The Pops appearance on You Tube singing that song lol!WinkBounce

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
03-11-2013 00:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-11-2013 22:17 )t-belltosin Wrote:  Honestly Studio 66 was the one babeshow I really did associate with good looking girls. Why do people find these "milfs" attractive. They're not even milfs! They're certainly not mothers I would like to....not in a million years. We could be watching an Ashley Emma, a Mica Martinez, a Gemma Hiles, a Dionne Daniels, an Alice Goodwin....the list goes on.

If you're going to bring some girls in, try and attempt to bring back people like Sammie Pennington, Natasha Anastasia, and well done for bringing in Ella Mai.

Before I get all the hate from the granddads or "fetish" guys, This is MY OPINION which I am entitled to share, as much as I am intrigued into why anyone would want to watch or call a 40+ channel.

They're barely golden...more like "Going Grey Girls" Wink

as ive said before lots of people out there like older women and milfs and therefore a good move by s66 to get a milf channel going. you might not find the goldengirltv babes attractive but clearly lots of people do and so far so good I think. wendy taylor was busy on the phones last night and so far robyn ryder has been busy it looks like

if you don't like golden girls then watch the other s66 channels then

Piper Niven Superfan
03-11-2013 00:37

Click here to watch Studio 66