Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion

BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(01-11-2013 20:24 )Stillroom Rock Wrote:  Even so they surely could have thought of a better name? have they checked the copyright issues?

You can't own copyright in a title. There are at least 3 (different) songs called The Power Of Love.
02-11-2013 10:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nikkilord1 Offline
nikkilord1

RE: Golden Girls TV - General Chat & Discussion
I no I wanted them to call dirty wives I worked at on Babestation to call it Milfstation lol
02-11-2013 10:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nikkilord1 Offline
nikkilord1

U do need to cater for everyones taste thou I have so many more fans now as a 'milf' than when I worked on Babestation in 2002 when the channel started. Just watch the channel that caters for your likes
02-11-2013 10:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
george lusk Offline
Senior Poster

(02-11-2013 10:39 )nikkilord1 Wrote:  U do need to cater for everyones taste

Exactly. The new channel should be a success because as someone else pointed out earlier there's been a 40+ channel around for years now, so there's undoubtedly a market for it. By catering to the market that have this taste I think Studio 66 have made a good business decision.
02-11-2013 10:42
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Surprised it has taken studio 66 so long to figure out that there was a market for a, shall we say more mature babe channelHuh As for all the sarcastic posts about the girls, just boys playing. Glad to see Wendy, Camilla, Patti and co with their own channel, think studio 66 on a winner hereTongueTongueTongue PS, I hope you are in here NikkiTongueTongue
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 10:58 by SOCATOA.)
02-11-2013 10:56
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Given his formidable track record. I'm very surprised our dear friend "CW" hasn't posted asking if given the name "Golden Girls", this channel was gonna be dedicated to showing filthy WatersportseekSurprised cos he'd just love it if it did lol!SmileTongueBig GrinlaughBig LaughBounce

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
02-11-2013 11:17
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(02-11-2013 08:59 )nikkilord1 Wrote:  You cant please all the people all of the time....

Yeah but you could you please one person all of the time by sitting on my face and squirting down my greedy gob.*

It's a trade off. Wink

* Homage to CW fans there.
02-11-2013 11:49
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I'm a bit confused with Ch 927, in the day time like it's been doing this morning it is broadcasting regular STD 66 day programs, after 9.30pm it switches to Golden Girls, but the Sky EPG from next Wednesday for Ch 927 shows programs being broadcast called "Play Day's" and "Play Nights", so what's that about ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
02-11-2013 12:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(02-11-2013 10:56 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Surprised it has taken studio 66 so long to figure out that there was a market for a, shall we say more mature babe channelHuh As for all the sarcastic posts about the girls, just boys playing. Glad to see Wendy, Camilla, Patti and co with their own channel, think studio 66 on a winner hereTongueTongueTongue PS, I hope you are in here NikkiTongueTongue

agree with you soc. first of all I also think s66 are on to a winner. have already said lots of people out there do like milfs and older women so it could bring in decent money for s66. watched it a fair bit and wendy looked to be pretty busy on the phones last night

also agree think s66 should get nikki lord on as well. Also possibly get Victoria Roberts on there because Victoria for me is the hottest milf on the babeshows. also perhaps Sophia lares too, she's a very sexy milf as well

presume play days and play nights will be what s66 are going to call goldengirlstv on the epg having decided if they called it goldengirlstv on the epg, people would get confused with the American tv comedy show golden girls. also looks like then will be 2 goldengirlstv babes on a day. 1 during the day and 1 at night

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2013 12:24 by Rammyrascal.)
02-11-2013 12:17
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(02-11-2013 02:40 )Stillroom Rock Wrote:  What a great thread this is, ageism

I am 73 years old but I have not noticed anything ageist about this thread. People are entitled to their preferences after all. If they prefer younger women I don't think that is an ageist point of view. On the other hand if someone said that 40+ babes were incapable of being good on the phone at their age then that would be an ageist comment (and a wrong one as well).
02-11-2013 12:18

Click here to watch Studio 66