GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Every Babe Should Have 2 Threads

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Every Babe Should Have 2 Threads
This post from me is slightly unusual, I am making no reference to the show but more to the way this part of the forum is structured.

For a very long time I've been biting my tongue over this issue but I feel it needs to be said. Why is that outside the RLC section we have 2 Threads devoted to each model but not on here.

1 - Chat & Discussion
2 - Cap & Vids

To me the way this part of the forum is structured is not right. Take the Yazmine Thread for example. It's full of running commentaries of how good she is, how good she looks, what outfit she has on, what set she is in. It's all fine and well but really good caps and vids are being lost in the process.

Take for example this scenario. Somebody has just uploaded some caps onto her Thread which just so happens to be at the bottom of the page only for another member to post yet again just how great she is and then a new page is started, what is bad about this too is that a lot of members won't bother to check to the previous page so there you have it, very good caps and vids lost yet again and not being given the full recognition which they deserve.

If I had it my way, I'd separate every entire Thread and split them into 2.

Lastly no disrespect intended but how can a non capper fully justify naming a Thread Chat, Caps & Vids when they've never capped a single model in all their time on this forum and rely soly on the contribution of the established cappers in order to justify the name of the Thread.

This is not a rant but something that has long been pissing me off for a very long time Important

Edit - Please note that this is not a criticism of any of the mods who I happen to think do a great job moderating this forum but more constructive advice on how the forum structure could be improved
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 03:45 by Scottishbloke.)
03-11-2013 18:07
Find all posts by this user
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Every Model Should Have 2 Threads
I think this is a great forum that is run very professionally. Thank you to all the mods who do such a great job Smile
03-11-2013 18:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
lucent-x Offline
Posting Machine

Personally I think the whole forum could do with a freshen up; restructure, focus and streamlining.
03-11-2013 18:32
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(03-11-2013 18:07 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Lastly no disrespect intended but how can a non capper fully justify naming a Thread Chat, Caps & Vids when they've never capped a single model in all their time on this forum and rely soly on the contribution of the established cappers in order to justify the name of the Thread.

In some cases non cappers don't originally name a thread "Chat, Caps & Vids" when they originally start a thread, i for instance have started a few "Chat & Discussion" threads, later on iv'e noticed that a few have had the words caps/vids added to the original title of the thread i started, i assume admin or a mod does this when sometimes separate threads for cap/vids and chat & discussion threads are merged for some reason .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 19:05 by mr mystery.)
03-11-2013 18:55
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well thats fair enough mr mystery but most of the time Threads are being started and in advance too based on a models tweet, however I have no issues with a chat and discussion Thread being started but when it's a Chat, Caps and Vids one then I take issue Important

Chat, caps and vids Thread should be stopped Important even if the one who starts the Thread just so happens to be a capper, like I've already pointed out this cheapens the Thread, I've said this in many a PM to various members but now I'm stating it officially and to be perfectly honest these days I'm more likely to add caps and vids in a Thread devoted only to that. We need restructure and the RLC Section needs it badly Cool
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 19:15 by Scottishbloke.)
03-11-2013 19:11
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^
Some new Chat & Discussion threads and Caps & Vids threads started when a girl first starts are merged by admin or a mod within in a day or so of the threads being first started, i think it was a mod possibly skully or terence? but not sure who mentioned somewhere on this forum that if a girl isn't likely to get a lot of caps/vids and posts made discussing her that if separate threads are made that they would sooner have caps/vids and chat & discussion posted in the same thread, but if a girls is very popular and gets loads of posts made in a chat & discussion thread and a lot of caps and vids posted then they will have separate threads, i think it was something like that anyway .
I think it's better to have separate threads by the way .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 19:37 by mr mystery.)
03-11-2013 19:25
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well Yazmine and Rachel are very popular and thats 2 models that should definitely have 2 Threads devoted to them but I still think every model should have this. I can't talk on behalf of any of the mods because it's not my place and it's really up to them to confirm the politics behind all of this Cool
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 19:43 by Scottishbloke.)
03-11-2013 19:42
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I'd think that a non-capper starting a thread as "Chat, Caps & Vids" is making an assumption that if said chick is at all popular, some nice capper will furnish the goods when the time comes. In the same way a car is built with a roof even if it is a sunny day.

I'd also think that this CCV format would be sufficient for those ladies who aren't seemingly all that popular. Whereas those like Yasmine James, as in your example, who are, should have one thread for chat and one for capping.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
03-11-2013 20:39
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

every model that scottishbloke likes should have two threads
03-11-2013 20:41
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(03-11-2013 18:07 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Take for example this scenario. Somebody has just uploaded some caps onto her Thread which just so happens to be at the bottom of the page only for another member to post yet again just how great she is and then a new page is started, what is bad about this too is that a lot of members won't bother to check to the previous page so there you have it, very good caps and vids lost yet again and not being given the full recognition which they deserve.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the majority of us 'inferior' members (those who don't cap) really aren't that stupid.

Seriously, if this is the biggest problem in your life right now............
03-11-2013 22:26
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles