Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Patti - Chat, Caps & Vids

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Patti - Chat, Caps & Vids
Good sexy start from Patti tonight. Why the fuck the cameraman thought she was showing too much just then doesn't bode well for the rest of the evening.
11-09-2016 22:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Just as I thought, the cameraman is making Patti twitchy. She keeps having to adjust those panties every time he appears. The usual rule for some and not for others.
11-09-2016 23:26
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Her change of set and outfit has put a damper on the rest of the evening, so off to bed.
12-09-2016 03:42
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

A so so show last night. Never fully naked all the time I watched till gone 3am. Still too much of the adjusting of the panties for my liking.
23-09-2016 12:34
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(This post was last modified: 23-09-2016 20:35 by iluvcathy.)
23-09-2016 20:32
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Shy RE: Patti - Chat, Caps & Vids
Good to see Patti on last night. Nice to see she was allowed to go naked, although on the night for me you saw more pleasing sights when she was just wearing her panties. Although they could have been a little more briefer.
29-09-2016 12:33
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

I was told by one of the girls who used to work on the shows that Patti is the mother of a girl who worked(s) on the shows. Anybody know who?

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
29-09-2016 23:06
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Patti did two stints last night with varying performances. Ist show was on the bed and overall a good one. We lost her for about an hour on the streams during this part of the evening, for no apparent reason, just when she was about to strip off again for the second time. When normal service was resumed she announced she was off on a break and would return soon to the office set. I think the change may have been prompted by the fact that when she is close up and showing rear views on the bed, it appears she is showing more than she actually is. Patti has a peachy arse and being quite slim and of a certain age, it reveals all sorts of bumps and creases, which at a quick glance could be mistaken for a glimpse of pubes. When she was settled into the office it was a typical Patti type show of late. Nothing outstanding, but still enjoyable. Whether is was a genuine slip or on purpose I don't know, but around 3am, after she had previously stripped off and was now dressing, she hadn't properly put her panties back on. The gusset was sitting to one side, showing nearly all her left pussy lip. This malfunction lasted for about 15/20 mins, most of the time she was with a caller in this state and moving around the set a lot. I question whether it was just a slip on her part because when facing the camera, I believe they have monitors that can show the girls any malfunctions and can be quickly sorted. Also she was doing the usual check of running her hand over her pussy to check out any problems. It wan't till she had a new caller that she did a recheck and then looked to be shocked. Still a pleasant surprise in the early hours.
18-10-2016 13:05
coly Offline
Apprentice Poster

(29-09-2016 23:06 )Jay1 Wrote:  I was told by one of the girls who used to work on the shows that Patti is the mother of a girl who worked(s) on the shows. Anybody know who?

Going by the nick of her it could easily be Camilla or Lacey Starr.
18-10-2016 21:50
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
20-10-2016 07:24

Click here to watch Studio 66