Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

quiquems Away
Posting Machine

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(08-10-2018 21:44 )goatman222 Wrote:  Quiquems if you dislike evelyn so much why even bother coming to this thread let alone making a comment like that ?telling her to go back to the ukraine is a bit much also sounds a little racist tbh
As for her being the worst girl on s66 im pretty sure most people on this forum would disagree with you but anyway happy trolling

WOW Sad Thank you very much, you're right
Evelyn - Caps & Vids

Do not worry, the people in this thread will think what you want. Bye
08-10-2018 21:58
Find all posts by this user
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

The final 15 minutes were really good considering everything!
08-10-2018 22:00
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(08-10-2018 21:58 )quiquems Wrote:  
(08-10-2018 21:44 )goatman222 Wrote:  Quiquems if you dislike evelyn so much why even bother coming to this thread let alone making a comment like that ?telling her to go back to the ukraine is a bit much also sounds a little racist tbh
As for her being the worst girl on s66 im pretty sure most people on this forum would disagree with you but anyway happy trolling

WOW Sad Thank you very much, you're right
Evelyn - Caps & Vids

Do not worry, the people in this thread will think what you want. Bye
Quiquems i don't understand you then mate you post most of her caps&vids yet everytime you make a comment its a negitive one ? Whats up with that ? Ive been on here posting for about 2 months and ive never seen you write anything nice i dont want to argue with you but i sort of live by the saying if you dont have anything nice to say don't say anything at all

Also enable your PM's please

I miss Amber Coen
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018 22:12 by The Goatman.)
08-10-2018 22:11
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

I agree with the general comments that Evelyn has been pretty subdued the last couple of shows - but I couldn't help noticing that the producer is still taking her off screen a few times each day when there is a hint of bum or boob on display. He doesn't seem to do that for the other girls. We think she's so unlike her recent self, but the producer still hits the "panic button" quite often! Why???? S. 66 are still concerned about her!!

I must reassure the panicking fans - Evelyn expects to return to our screens on Monday 5th November - but that's a bit provisional at present.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018 22:16 by nottooold.)
08-10-2018 22:13
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

^ I wouldn't call it panic NTO, more like despair and an end of the world feeling Tongue
But thanks for the heads up on the possible return date. Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018 22:19 by Skyline.)
08-10-2018 22:16
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

^^ I noticed that Sophia and the others were given far more leeway today...
08-10-2018 22:34
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

(08-10-2018 21:30 )goatman222 Wrote:  ^ yeah its a shame really Sad
I know it will never happen again but it would be great if she did a tease show she could just let loose

With all the fuss about Evelyn being under Ofcom investigation, as it were, the simplest way around this is to let Evelyn do the type of shows she obviously has liked doing for the last couple of months but get her to do them after 10pm. She’s obviously completely comfortable doing these nipslip performances so if she did them after 10pm, they would be no complaints or any great fuss either. Then she would still be free to do her no holds barred cam shows at 11ish onwards. That way everyone is happy. It just makes complete sense to me and should be so easy to set up. I’m not saying Evelyn should be made to show more after 10 ( that’s up to her) but I’d be happy watching her do her slip shows without her getting into bother with the Ofcom police
08-10-2018 22:34
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

^ It may be a bit cagey in recent shows because of producer nerves or Ofcom scrutiny or favouritism for other girls from S66 producers, but whatever the case is, she is still a big crowd puller and I'd like to see her do more dayshows per week. It seems it's the same of us that sees things one way and others that sees things differently but at the end of the day here we are again debating over another show we've all seen some of and that's the beauty and the allure of her and I'll bet we will all be back watching her again Thursday.
08-10-2018 23:25
HEX!T Away
Retired

bantams as i said earlier its unlikely eve will do an 10pm+ tease show... due to the fact she would loose money from not being on her cam.
im not saying it cant and wont happen just unlikely. as theres a big difference on what she can pull in on the phone in an hour to what she can pull in on cam
on cam she can host multiple guys at a time. on the phone only 1.

so yeah from a purely financial standpoint its not worth eve doing tease shows.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
09-10-2018 14:13
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

I would happily pay her whatever she makes on cam to do a full night show Smile im not even joking it would be worth it

I miss Amber Coen
09-10-2018 14:22
Thread Closed