babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

we live and fucking

adult live Offline
Senior Poster

we live and fucking
hey guys finally we live and fucking on both stream sorry about the wait enjoy xxxxxionie
03-04-2009 22:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alpha65 Offline

RE: we live and fucking
While I liked the look of your site and was willing to take a 3 month subscription after spending 20 minutes trying to register with that shitty click & pay system I wont be back. I registered my card to be told i will have to wait my credit card system to get a card to enable it, then I try to pay with my card direct which isnt accepted as its used in click & pay then finally I try to fund my click & pay account using my credit card to be asked to contact customer services.

I'm sorry if I wanted to deal with a pishy service like this I'd "enjoy" the pleasures of paypal. Why are you unable to directly process credit card payments?
05-04-2009 00:46
w.h.oami Offline
Junior Poster

i was glad to see that i was not the only one having trouble trying to pay using direct debit, this is the only site that i have tried to pay via d/d only to be told that i can only use a credit card & not my debit card.

Please get this sorted or i cannot see many people subscribing
05-04-2009 10:23
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

I paid by debit card and it was simple. Like any other online transaction, I filled in fields that included my card details, name, address, and my chosen subscription. Payment was accepted within a few seconds, and the next time I went to the Adult Live site my payment was recognised and I could watch the show.

Its a shame that some experienced problems - hopefully they can find out why this was, but I thought I should add some balance and point out that some people (well, me) could also make payments without issue.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
05-04-2009 12:27
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Any good?

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
05-04-2009 13:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jaybird Offline
Junior Poster

I paid using cash. Just went down to my local corner shop, bought a payzone clickandbuy voucher, registered it no problem, subscribed with the site, then watched one of the best online shows i've seen so far.
05-04-2009 14:02
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

which girls were on?

05-04-2009 14:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Valery, a girl called Willow and another blond girl who's been on Sportxxxbabes before, who's name I can't remember.

Valery was great, a little let down by her male performers. Willow was the best performer.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2009 14:15 by skateguy.)
05-04-2009 14:15
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

Taylor?

05-04-2009 14:16
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Not sure, don't think so. Pic of Willow and the other girl:

[Image: al_willow____-d83b81e800.jpg]

05-04-2009 14:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV