cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Starting an Adult Video Site - Any Advice

asamfox Offline
Junior Poster

Starting an Adult Video Site - Any Advice
Hi guys, I just wanted to put a post "out there" so to speak...I'm starting my own site with photos and videos of Exclusive English Models and wondered what advice you could give me.

*Note I already work on Amateurmodelsite, Step1models and others, but this is my own personal site and want to get it right - As I see alot of you being potential members if I can can cater to your wishes*

Cheers
03-12-2013 09:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

RE: Starting an Adult Video Site - Any Advice
(03-12-2013 09:17 )asamfox Wrote:  I see a lot of you being potential members

If you see our members as your customers then your in trouble before you start. Wink

A banner on our site will help. You'll need to message 'Admin'

There are a lot of other sites competing for the same business and you'll need to get your own niche. My advise is to try and get a big name or two to work for you.
03-12-2013 09:37
asamfox Offline
Junior Poster

Hehe...

The site has been properly made yet, I just wanted to know the level of interest.

Like, what could the site do different?
- What models in England should I recruit?
03-12-2013 11:21
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Are you making an amateur type site? I get the impression this is intended to be a site with established glamour models, in which case I agree with comment above that having some niche would be a good idea, as it would help the site to get noticed.
16-12-2013 02:15
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

I'm not sure there's any one-size-fits-all answer to your query to be honest. What we see here on the babe channels are a lot of girls, who rather than simply rely on TV work, run web shows from their sites as well as provide their own content.

The future of this type of entertainment is interactivity, because tech is allowing the punter to communicate directly with the performer not just by phone but by camera too. What will prove lucrative is using performers who are not seen anywhere else, so their exclusivity means customers need to come to you for them.

From my pint of view then, you need to promote the crap out of the girls to generate interest first of all. In keeping with the interactive element, offer group and even single cams sessions for members (the latter being a premium membership) and most importantly, custom videos and photosets which are not available anywhere else.

By all means bring in a big name from time to time, but give members something they can't get just by typing a name into Google.

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

16-12-2013 17:20
asamfox Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks guys, I agree the site would need to be different and "exclusive" enough so the models aren't established like on the tv...but would look great.

In terms of webcam/interactivity, I'll have to think about it. I would get the models to offer personalised "shoutouts" to members though, I think members would appreciate it!

Any other tips would be great, as I'm 100% serious in going forward with this, I've developed these sites for other clients but not really thought of doing it myself until now...
23-12-2013 05:06
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

have me as a quality control managewrImportantBig Grin

25-12-2013 01:24
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(03-12-2013 11:21 )asamfox Wrote:  Hehe...

The site has been properly made yet, I just wanted to know the level of interest.

Like, what could the site do different?
- What models in England should I recruit?

If this site has any chance of being a success you should already know these things Rolleyes

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 25-12-2013 01:44 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
25-12-2013 01:41
asamfox Offline
Junior Poster

Hehe thanks.

Here's a cap of one scene - I got her topless, nude and then Hardcore later on.
[Image: 5ff2bf297040631.jpg]

- So I'm not sure where to take the site further.

I've got Asian and English born models, which would be more popular - also should I combine both? I'm thinking English models would get more sales but Asian in HC is more special?

(25-12-2013 01:24 )cwpussylover Wrote:  have me as a quality control managewrImportantBig Grin
25-12-2013 01:43
asamfox Offline
Junior Poster

I do know these things, but you guys here are into British glamour models - I don't know too much about it. So wanted your opinions on how to improve the site...I know it from a web angle.

(25-12-2013 01:41 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  If this site has any chance of being a success you should already know these things Rolleyes
25-12-2013 01:44

gemma hiles