Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Ultimate Babe - The Result

Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Ultimate Babe - The Result
Well Done Lily and thanks Snookered for running a very good comp.
22-12-2013 09:56
Find all posts by this user
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Thank goodness. Well done Lilly, and also snookered147 of course Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
22-12-2013 09:59
stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

Without doubt the best babe won. Lilly has been an absolute favourite of mine for many years and the cause of many epic phone bills Rolleyes
I can honestly say that 2013 she has really upped her game and has put on some incredibly horny shows (oil springs to mind.......) and she now has the 'official' recognition she deserves
Can't wait to phone her tonight to give her her reward lol

Thanks to snookered for organising this
22-12-2013 10:13
Lillyroma Offline
Junior Poster

(21-12-2013 21:03 )snookered147 Wrote:  After five gruelling rounds of voting in a dramatic tournament I can now announce that the winner and.............................. NEW Ultimate Babe for 2013 is.......................... LILLY ROMA.
Many congratulations to our new champion on her success.
Comiserations to Clare who put up a valiant defence of her title.

The Medallists:

GOLD: LILLY ROMA

SILVER: CLARE RICHARDS

BRONZE: KANDI KAY AND DANNII HARWOOD

Can Lilly defend her crown in 2014? Time will tell.

This announcement of the medallists brings to a close both the nightshow and dayshow versions of the Ultimate Babe competitions. I would like to take this opportunity to offer my thanks to all the babes on all the channels for giving us the motivation to watch their shows and vote.
Finally and most importantly a huge thanks to you the voters for taking part in the comps at every stage. It has been an honour and a privilege to step in and run both tournaments this year.
It was a huge responsibility and a lot of hard work but thoroughly worth doing so thank you to one and all.

See you all again next December.

Hello All
one of you told me last night about this, sorry I can't remember which nice boy it was...it was a busy night last night I was ready for bed when I got home..but when I came and checked this today I was speechless...thank you every one of you who voted and who calls me to chat, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you.
Love and Kisses
Lillyroma xxxxxx
23-12-2013 14:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Think it was me Lilly that told you on twitter you had won. Congatulations and have a very good Xmas and new year

Piper Niven Superfan
23-12-2013 14:31
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Excellent choice a more than worthy winner and one of my absolute all time favourites her boobs and body are another level, and her oil shows are legendary and she's had a brilliant year. I pretty much agree with all the top choices but I would have really liked to see Jennifer Jade and Rachel Taylor on the list too, but that's a personal choice as I feel they have brilliant year too.
(This post was last modified: 25-12-2013 00:14 by tylercoop.)
24-12-2013 23:29
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Congratulatation My Sexy No1 Babe Ms Lilly Roma...

Ms Roma has had a Fantastic year... She has always been a pleasure to watch and talk to on the fones... Theres been nights when iv called her more than 8 times and shes made me Explode with Joy soo many times...

We have seen some great performances by her this year... Her shows just keep getting better and better everytime she is on.... We seen shows when she is Naked covered in oil, Shows when she's in the Shower, Shows with Stockings and High Heels, but the Shows that Stand out for me is when she Wears Latex Outfits..

The Performances that Ms Roma puts on when she is Dressd up in Latex, is So Mind Blowing Sexy..... The Ultimate Latex Queen...

Everything about Ms Roma is Just Perfect from head to toe... Nice Bum, Nice Tits Preety Face, Nice Eyes and above all Sexy Voice... Sheer Sexual Beauty

She soo is the Ultimate Babe of 2013...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
31-12-2013 22:14
Jessica_deluna Offline
TIFFANY CHAMBERS #1 FAN

Great, I voted for Miss Roma Big Grin

Every time I voted for her it was solely for her oil sessions

http://twitter.com/#!/jessica_deluna

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1162643

CAPPING TITS TO PLEASE SOME DICKS
01-01-2014 03:36