gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Embedded videos/pop ups issues

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Embedded videos/pop ups issues
The irony of this - as a poster that uses video bam and embeds videos in my posts - is not lost on me, but....

...is it just me who is having problems recently with various caps and vids thread pages taking a really really long time to load ?

More worryingly, I seem to have to keep cancelling requests from my browser to confirm if I want to "run" or "save" .exe files when I haven't clicked to open or play anything ; and often just when I'm staring at a partially refreshed screen waiting for pages to load.

My anti-virus software also seems to be really spooked by it all, keeps warning me of attempts to redirect me to risky sites etc.

Didn't have this problem before and it's been making the forum fairly unusable for me recently and for some time now....
16-12-2013 22:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barney Stinson Away

RE: Embedded videos/pop ups issues
Sporry its cos of my video embeds that were slow cos of the host but I stopped embedding them on my new posts so it ok Smile

the site was bestreams.net
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2013 22:22 by Barney Stinson.)
16-12-2013 22:18
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Embedded videos/pop ups issues
Thanks for the reply mate - genuinely not having a go at you or anybody else; was a bit worried it might be my laptop packing in.

Thanks for all your videos - esp. Lolly ones, cheers.
16-12-2013 23:23

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles