Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Nightshow highs and lows of 2013 and hopes for 2014

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Nightshow highs and lows of 2013 and hopes for 2014
I have to add Cara Brett's naughty hour tonight to my highlights of the year now too Tongue.

30-12-2013 01:10
Find all posts by this user
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

As I am partial to the 'tease hour' and the occasional DTW, mine are all variations on a theme...

HIGHS

- RLC finally got their act together and put a stop to the nonsense whereby girls kept callers on mute for up to 5 minutes at a time. Took you long enough, but well done for getting there in the end.
- All channels started to exploit the 'tease hour' benefit of getting some edgier performances out of daytime girls. Credit to RLC for making this a 'standard' feature of the afternoon / evening shift, but nice to see BS and S66 catching up with some memorable and increasingly regular tease hour stints by the likes of Cara, Lucie, Lola, Rochelle and Gemma. My favourite tease hour shift this year though, has to be Danielle's.
- Daytime girls pushing the boundaries a bit on the phones. Once again, RLC leads the pack by some distance, with most of the RLC girls more than willing to 'lend a hand', as it were. But it seems that more of the S66 and BS girls are getting in on the act, which is nice.

All in all, having slated them very openly and aggressively last year for taking the p*** with what I still think was appalling disrespect to callers, I have to give credit where it's due and say that RLC was, IMHO, the best channel in 2013. Lots of lovely and gorgeous girls at S66 and BS, but for having the best web stream, sets, tease hour policy and permissive daytime producers, I think RLC stole the show -- at least by day.

LOWS

- the much publicised but ultimately disappointing Jesse Jane show on s66
- the samey, samey phone-it-in performances of too many girls. Lily, for example, is so gorgeous to look at, but on the phones is like a record stuck in a groove.
- daytime girls who somehow lose all of their charm when they switch into tease-hour or night-time mode. Gemma Hiles, I'm afraid, is the ultimate example of this - lovely girl, who can easily hold a conversation on a daytime call; but at 21:31 she switches into 'night girl' and it becomes a monotonous one-way monologue of 'o yeah, baby, do me, yeah' [REPEAT]. Yasmine and, to a lesser extent, Rachel also have a tendency to lapse into 'sex line autopilot' whenever they do nights. I personally find it all very tedious, boring and not at all sexy. By contrast, Babestation's Lola and S66's Danielle should give lessons in how to do sexy 'good-girl-gone-bad' chat on the phones.

HOPES

- more night time / tease hour stints by daytime girls, with a particular wish for at least a tease hour or two by cara steel, Sarah, Minnie, both Hannahs and Emma C
- better web stream from BS
- for s66 and BS to match RLC in terms of pushing the boundaries, at least on daytime calls. We know why we're calling; they know why we're calling -- must they really try so hard to pretend that we are so fascinated by their choice of outfit or where they are going on holiday (which, incidentally, is always either Vegas, Spain or Thailand)
30-12-2013 01:33
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

HIGH (no Lows!)

Well it's quite simple, you know the answerBig Grin

The most beautiful and very lovely Heart Mrs Heart HoneyRocks Heart (.)(.) Rolleyes

Just perfect, gorgeous sooo very pretty, adorable and the loveliest nicest down to earth person of all! She knows the rest! Luv her to bits! WinkTongueHeart

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
30-12-2013 02:16
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Not many highlights this year thanks to the knob heads at OffcutsSad Tease hour, great idea, but should have mandatory nipple exposure at some stage in the showsTongue The low will come in 2014 when Victoria retiresSadSadSadSad
30-12-2013 12:03
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Alas, it looks like I'LL have to assume the role of 'Ghost at the Feast'. For me the 'lows' have certainly outweighed the 'highs'.

The quality of the performances have been, largely, poor IMO. STD66 are far too reliant on a group of certain ladies, minus Dionne D. now though, that put forth very little effort, and go through the motions to a quite staggering degree. Hannah Martin has, for me, been THE outstanding performer this year. She has been a revelation. Great years to for Clare Richards & Lilly Roma.

RLC has been very hit & miss this year. Amy Lu has put on a couple of superb nightshows, for which she deserves MASSIVE credit; others, such as Rachel have been consistant, when they've been on; Kandi, gorgeous though she is, has had a disappointing year to me. I thought she'd change things up, maybe get naked frequently, but it's been very same old, same old from her, unfortunately. The 'Dominatrix' theme nights have been absolutely rinsed by RLC this year- and I for one cannot see any kind of appeal in those shows.

BS, unfortunately, have had a dreadful year. The quality of their shows, AND of their talent, took a hit in 2013. As ever the channels seem dominated by a select few, while the others are generally foisted all together to share screens. Babestation used to be a guarantee of quality shows. I sadly can't say that anymore. The odd flash of brilliance has shone though- Lexie was cracking on her return to nights, and Daisy Dash is an excellent performer, and deserves far more exposure (in both senses of the term) than Babestation allow her.

My hopes for 2014 are fairly limited, not because I'm a completely miserable old cynic, but rather, a realist, so I'm not expecting much to change. A few more day girls throwing themselves into nightshows à la Hannah Martin and Amy Lu would be fantastic, but who would ? More beauties across the channels would be good- not just women that happen to have big tits, but actual breathtakingly beautiful women. In other words ACTUAL models.

Oh well, we can but dream. Happy new year guys & gals of the forum. Peace & love 'n all that bollocks.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-12-2013 14:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(30-12-2013 12:03 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Not many highlights this year thanks to the knob heads at OffcutsSad Tease hour, great idea, but should have mandatory nipple exposure at some stage in the showsTongue The low will come in 2014 when Victoria retiresSadSadSadSad

Agree soc. That will be a massive low when Victoria Roberts hangs up her babeshow g-string. Think she said its march or april 2014 when she retires from babeshows

Piper Niven Superfan
30-12-2013 14:12
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

My hope for XXpanded is for them to change their name to XXPanda.

http://youtu.be/Z_yPP1eUMz4

The women can wear this: http://www.yandy.com/Sexy-Panda-Costume.php

Smile
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2013 14:29 by mrmann.)
30-12-2013 14:28
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Highs - the end of the Bluebird schism
- that many of the BBers did find work on other channels, such as the mob on S66 days
- xxpanded getting a 2nd channel, and a long stint on FV (assuming that was this year)
- the start of Golden Girls TV
- the exit of my least favourite babe ever from BS
- as I spent most of the year scornfully reading posts hoping for various day-babes to do nights, I have been pleasantly amazed that quite a few have actually happened
- some of the shows from Shebang and Sexstation, who have/share a quality roster but don't really get quite the same respect as the telly channels
- great new babes continue to surface and prove worthy additions

Lows - the end of ChatGirl TV on screen
- the exits of many great babes, whether by choice or because of lack of openings, or maybe that should say opportunities
- the remaining "usual suspects" who clog up assorted channels to no avail

Hopes - xxp to live up to their name and do some days
- some of those still lost in abeyance to make a return to the shows
- some of the day-babes still clinging to their clothes to make the move to nights

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-12-2013 17:07
techniques Away
Senior Poster

Highs: Tori Lee oiled.

Lows: Lack of nudity + oil
30-12-2013 17:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Highs: Louise Porter unexpectedly joining the ranks of the elite babeshow babes with some sensational performances
the return of Mellie D to the babeshows after about a year off
the return of Kitty Lea to the babeshows after a long time off
Daygirls going bad on nights especially Lexie Rider, Misty Moore, Mikayla Bayliss, Amy-Lu, Electra
Guest U.S & British adult stars Tanya Tate, Reena Sky, Sara Jay, Sophie Dee and Siri on studio66

Lows: the departure from the babeshows of several top babes including sammi tye, Naomi raine, gemma jane, Sophia Knight and Jade-Victoria

hopes: the rules for the babeshows get relaxed enough to stop the producers etc getting paranoid and cautious

Piper Niven Superfan
02-01-2014 01:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV