Thread Rating:
  • 74 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

ETV (eUrotic TV) - Nightshow (Hotbird/Astra/Webstream) Chat & Discussion

polo249 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Eurotic TV - Chat, Caps & Videos
(01-06-2010 21:57 )Tarl_Cabot Wrote:  
(01-06-2010 20:00 )polo249 Wrote:  just watching the web stream now & there is a girl in a green bra & black panties/shorts who really looks like fergie from the black eyed peas...well i think she does lol

You have probably seen the last minutes of the evening shift and so you have seen Viviana (the model on the second pic here). Viviana is the tattooed model at etv. She is one of the so called Hot Models.

yep thats her...she's hot...thanks for the vid too Smile
02-06-2010 17:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tarl_Cabot Offline
Apprentice Poster

(02-06-2010 17:29 )polo249 Wrote:  yep thats her...she's hot...thanks for the vid too Smile

No problem.
Just ask for more videos of Viviana or the other models. Smile
02-06-2010 21:28
OFWATCH Offline
bluebird Films

I watched this last night on Astra 19E and Hotbird 13E. Whilst sure enough a couple of the girls had no knickers on the whole show so mind numbingly dull.

The UK has better on tap and when Bluebird TV launches things will get a whole lot better.
10-06-2010 05:08
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

(10-06-2010 05:08 )OFWATCH Wrote:  I watched this last night on Astra 19E and Hotbird 13E. Whilst sure enough a couple of the girls had no knickers on the whole show so mind numbingly dull.

The UK has better on tap and when Bluebird TV launches things will get a whole lot better.

so you have made up your mind by watching it once?
its just like any live show sometimes all the channels are boring to watch its a lottery.
how do you know that bluebird are going to be any different than the rest of them or do you have information that no one else knows?
not much point talking about a channel that as not even started yet,because when it starts expectation will be high and a lot of people maybe disappointed at what they see,i will comment on them when they start.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222

You can follow me on Twitter
10-06-2010 05:33
OFWATCH Offline
bluebird Films

Nope I have watched Eurotica few times and its essentially the same old stuff each time. Dull dull dull...

Some UK shows are far better already and I belive that Bluebird has what's needed to rise to the top of the list fast...

(10-06-2010 05:33 )daz c Wrote:  so you have made up your mind by watching it once?
its just like any live show sometimes all the channels are boring to watch its a lottery.
how do you know that bluebird are going to be any different than the rest of them or do you have information that no one else knows?
not much point talking about a channel that as not even started yet,because when it starts expectation will be high and a lot of people maybe disappointed at what they see,i will comment on them when they start.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2010 20:18 by OFWATCH.)
10-06-2010 20:16
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

(10-06-2010 20:16 )OFWATCH Wrote:  Nope I have watched Eurotica few times and its essentially the same old stuff each time. Dull dull dull...

Some UK shows are far better already and I belive that Bluebird has what's needed to rise to the top of the list fast...

(10-06-2010 05:33 )daz c Wrote:  so you have made up your mind by watching it once?

fair enough ofwatch it just looked like you had just watched the show once.
you may be right about bluebird but for me its a wait and see.

10-06-2010 20:31
OFWATCH Offline
bluebird Films

In fact I have been watching the 2 Eurotic feeds for many months and there was a time (maybe 6 months ago or more) when the girls did topless on and off all day but things seems to have gotten more restrictive for some odd reason...

Looks like Bluebird have secured some real top hotties which augurs well...

(10-06-2010 20:31 )daz c Wrote:  fair enough ofwatch it just looked like you had just watched the show once.
you may be right about bluebird but for me its a wait and see.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2010 20:47 by OFWATCH.)
10-06-2010 20:45
Tarl_Cabot Offline
Apprentice Poster

(10-06-2010 20:45 )OFWATCH Wrote:  In fact I have been watching the 2 Eurotic feeds for many months and there was a time (maybe 6 months ago or more) when the girls did topless on and off all day but things seems to have gotten more restrictive for some odd reason..

There is just one show aired via two satelites (Astra & HB) and the nudity at daytime ended more than one year ago. Nudity is shown between 20:00 GMT and 02:00 GMT (etv uses the CEST so they say 22:00 - 04:00).
Not every model shows everything, it's the own decision of the model. So you see pussy close up of one model while an other model is just topless. In the night show are usually 7 models but e.g. kissing scenes between the models are not allowed. Pussy yes & kissing no Huh
10-06-2010 21:41
dazaman Away
Posting Machine

(10-06-2010 21:41 )Tarl_Cabot Wrote:  
(10-06-2010 20:45 )OFWATCH Wrote:  In fact I have been watching the 2 Eurotic feeds for many months and there was a time (maybe 6 months ago or more) when the girls did topless on and off all day but things seems to have gotten more restrictive for some odd reason..

There is just one show aired via two satelites (Astra & HB) and the nudity at daytime ended more than one year ago. Nudity is shown between 20:00 GMT and 02:00 GMT (etv uses the CEST so they say 22:00 - 04:00).
Not every model shows everything, it's the own decision of the model. So you see pussy close up of one model while an other model is just topless. In the night show are usually 7 models but e.g. kissing scenes between the models are not allowed. Pussy yes & kissing no Huh

sorry but when you was down as a newbie ofwatch i was willing to reply,but has it is bluebird taking the piss again not hyping yourself up yes right, but dissing other channels. not the way to go about things if you want respect.

11-06-2010 17:01
brit100 Offline
Senior Poster

(31-05-2010 23:23 )daz c Wrote:  just thought i would do 1or2 pics of what most consider a boring show?

I hear what you're saying. Its really boring how there is such a stunning variety of girls and sometimes some quite enjoyable retro music and the full nudity bores me to death Big Grin

I love eurotic I just wish it was on Freesat, even if it was just for the background music.

A bit of Hadaway and I'm blue da ba dee da ba die..... Love it.....

My Current Faves:
Cherry Delainey, BBWHoney, Rebecca Ryder, Vixen, Sydney James
09-07-2010 20:52