Thread Rating:
  • 74 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

ETV (eUrotic TV) - Nightshow (Hotbird/Astra/Webstream) Chat & Discussion

rawr1 Offline
Que?

RE: Eurotic TV - Chat, Caps & Videos
Just in case anyone is interested ..eUrotic have put up a new high quality webstream. Also, unlike most of the awful webstreams we are used to from the 900 chans, it's 24/7 and has no cut out timer, so you can watch/cap it for as long as you feel like Big Grin

Tonight and every Wednesday is shower night, where they have a giant shower that rains down water on a load of semi-naked girls all night long. Check it out - it's hot Tongue
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2010 21:44 by rawr1.)
25-08-2010 21:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark23 Offline
Senior Occasional Poster

So does no-one watch eUrotic anymore? I've only just started watching it on 19.2E over the past couple of nights, I quite like it and makes a change from the UK babe channels. I was surprised and also pleased to see that many of the girls speak in English.

There's a sexy hot blonde girl in the studio tonight called Scarlett (I think that's her name), perfect body, pretty face and she speaks English as well so even better! Will be watching more... Smile

I still regularly watch the other channels (and wank to a number of the babes on them Big Grin), but I haven't been on here since earlier last year.

90cm motorised satellite dish 57E > 30W
19-10-2011 00:20
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I dip in occasionally, mark, but it's so tame currently that I don't stay watching for long. Also the constant switching between cameras infuriates me - just as things look like getting interesting with one girl, they switch to another, it's almost as though they do it on purpose.
19-10-2011 11:39
rockey Offline
Banned

(19-10-2011 11:39 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I dip in occasionally, mark, but it's so tame currently that I don't stay watching for long. Also the constant switching between cameras infuriates me - just as things look like getting interesting with one girl, they switch to another, it's almost as though they do it on purpose.

you think they are stupid? of course they do this on purpose, most of the women are laughing about how they set it up for the pants to come down...... then the camera will pan over to some clowns foot.........just copying the british way, they started like that 7 years ago it was supposed to sell another package of channels....then 5 or 6 years ago they went independant and started doing good shows.......seems they aint so independant anymore.
19-10-2011 20:00
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(19-10-2011 20:00 )rockey Wrote:  you think they are stupid? of course they do this on purpose, most of the women are laughing about how they set it up for the pants to come down...... then the camera will pan over to some clowns foot.........

Well if they do it on purpose, then stupid is EXACTLY what they are. How is that kind of directing going to attract viewers?
22-10-2011 16:53
mark23 Offline
Senior Occasional Poster

(19-10-2011 11:39 )StanTheMan Wrote:  I dip in occasionally, mark, but it's so tame currently that I don't stay watching for long. Also the constant switching between cameras infuriates me - just as things look like getting interesting with one girl, they switch to another, it's almost as though they do it on purpose.

I did see a couple of examples of that last night, but overall it was a great show from eUrotic last night with some top babes. I had it on for a couple of hours and periodically flicked back to the UK channels which seemed rather dull and boring in comparison. eUrotic TV may seem tame, but our channels are definitely tamer.

I like the way the show is filmed and broadcast, lots of girls in the studio and multiple cameras with lots of action going on and not just someone lying on a bed all night doing nothing. It's clear that a lot of effort goes into producing the shows and it makes a nice change to the UK channels. I don't know why I didn't start watching it months ago when I rigged up my other dish!

In the few nights I've been watching, my favourite girls so far are Scarlet, Sabrina, Evah and Nancy. Scarlet's dancing is just mesmerising to watch. God that girl can move! Heart Smile

22-10-2011 20:27
rockey Offline
Banned

(22-10-2011 20:27 )mark23 Wrote:  I did see a couple of examples of that last night, but overall it was a great show from eUrotic last night with some top babes. I had it on for a couple of hours and periodically flicked back to the UK channels which seemed rather dull and boring in comparison. eUrotic TV may seem tame, but our channels are definitely tamer.

I like the way the show is filmed and broadcast, lots of girls in the studio and multiple cameras with lots of action going on and not just someone lying on a bed all night doing nothing. It's clear that a lot of effort goes into producing the shows and it makes a nice change to the UK channels. I don't know why I didn't start watching it months ago when I rigged up my other dish!

In the few nights I've been watching, my favourite girls so far are Scarlet, Sabrina, Evah and Nancy. Scarlet's dancing is just mesmerising to watch. God that girl can move! Heart Smile

its been bad the last 12 months pity you missed out because if you like it now you would have loved it 12 months ago used to do all night shower shows with every one naked and alot of there top babes have left and over the years they did have some stunners now its pretty unwatchable in my book but horses for courses
22-10-2011 21:57
mark23 Offline
Senior Occasional Poster

(22-10-2011 21:57 )rockey Wrote:  its been bad the last 12 months pity you missed out because if you like it now you would have loved it 12 months ago used to do all night shower shows with every one naked and alot of there top babes have left and over the years they did have some stunners now its pretty unwatchable in my book but horses for courses

That may well be the case, but at least it's better than the UK channels right now and offering something different as well as new talent. That's why I watch.

22-10-2011 22:31
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(22-10-2011 21:57 )rockey Wrote:  its been bad the last 12 months pity you missed out because if you like it now you would have loved it 12 months ago used to do all night shower shows with every one naked and alot of there top babes have left and over the years they did have some stunners now its pretty unwatchable in my book but horses for courses

But even the shower shows were pretty dull. The girls stayed mainly side-on to camera and never offered any open-leg shots. If you go back far enough with eUrotic, you'll find the whole gamut of filth, from full-on hardcore to what we have now, and everything in between.
23-10-2011 01:21
rockey Offline
Banned

(23-10-2011 01:21 )StanTheMan Wrote:  

But even the shower shows were pretty dull. The girls stayed mainly side-on to camera and never offered any open-leg shots. If you go back far enough with eUrotic, you'll find the whole gamut of filth, from full-on hardcore to what we have now, and everything in between.

never seen any hardcore but they did not do side on views it was always full on.... a waste of time otherwise and certain girls would do open legs stuff up to 9 months ago they was naked oil wrestling rare but every so oftenTongue
23-10-2011 01:55