Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 97 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Holly James

schmoo Away
Master Poster

RE: Holly James
Holly.. great to see you, it's been too long. A better channel for you IMO. Although the outfit today is not to my taste.. the (better than Elite) camera work is great for seeing you more!

Speaking of outfits.. now you're not on a black sofa, there's no reason you can't wear that black pencil mini skirt etc for me.. is there Holly sweetpea!?
20-08-2009 18:29
Find all posts by this user
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

the bikini top certainly shows off her assets!
20-08-2009 18:40
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Holly James, just back from work-----WOWeekeekeekeekeekeek
20-08-2009 19:00
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Holly is now on 907, 912 & 948. Is this the ultimate fantasy - having 3 Hollys to play with at the same time? Smile
It might cost a small fortune in toothpaste but it would be a small price to pay! lol!
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2009 20:18 by tapit54.)
20-08-2009 20:14
geekalert Offline
Senior Poster

so nice to see holly back!!
wowowowowowowowowowoowowowowowow is all i can say, great seeing her head to head with the one woman show vikki t zzzzzzzzzzzzzz looks like vikki guna be on 6 days instead of 5 now lololol

i wonder if holly doing nights now? or how many times a week she guna be on? love the outfit!

i get capping again soon now shes back

http://www.hothollyjames.com

as i understand this is work in progress and not a finished article but still worth a look
20-08-2009 20:33
denfer Offline
Fernando

whatever channel your on hun just stunning molto bello as always babe.......your perfect in everyway great to see u and lovin the tan holly not fair your darker than me now lol.........can't wait to see your holiday snaps xxx
20-08-2009 21:46
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

(20-08-2009 09:46 )holly james Wrote:  
Quote:I had a sneaking feeling this might happen.Well done Holly I think the pad is a better place for you as you can do and wear what you want to (as all the pad girls do)rather than being told what you can do and wear by someone who clearly has a "one rule for me and one rule for everyone else";)

Thanks Smile xxx

Nearly had a heart attack when switched on 'The Pad' this morning and saw it was the carvaceous, beautiful Holly dressed in a silver top and hop pants and she looked gorgeous and the main thing she also looked happy !!.
Albert aka Gillyboy2,TongueSmile xoxo.
20-08-2009 21:48
BBLackey Offline
Senior Poster

As Ive mentioned in the Caps Thread, Holly should be in today (Thurs) from 11am. Don't say I havent warned you all!

TEASE ME TV ... Watch The Streams Online

(Please report technical stream problems here) (WEB ONLY)
27-08-2009 00:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
El Minx Offline
Always refreshing

Holly is looking absolutely fine today, I really like her cute 'n' sexy bikini and the way she wears it
27-08-2009 14:53
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

[split] Holly - Caps & Vids
this needs sayin so
here goes

most of you know who savanna james is of the office babe show from ch 915 a few years ago so i dont need to say much more

it is just a bit coincedntal ? Huh that holly shares the same surname and is actually the closest of all the babes,to be like savanna was Big Grin
meaning ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN BRILLIANT,everything she does is class although i`d much rather see her wearing a lovely slip/dress than a bikini,but as the saying goes , BEGGERS CANT BE CHOOSERS. its just a great privelage to see holly on the telly coz she looks like shes having fun everytime i see her,which i think is a big advantage to seeing other babes who look really bored or whatever Huh
so

a very big THANK YOU holly Heart
xXx tigerpete xXx
have a nice day sweetHeart i`l be watching till the end so Big Grin X

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2009 16:52 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
27-08-2009 16:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV