Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.21 Average

jamie. not very loyal to bangbabes

gcapri1 Offline
spirituality and sex

jamie. not very loyal to bangbabes
think it was wrong of jamie (used to help run bangbabes) to take girls and camera men from his so called friends.
yet i suppose all is fair in business.

still bangbabes will bounce back
07-04-2009 00:19
Find all posts by this user
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

RE: jamie. not very loyal to bangbabes
Was this worth a new thread, why not just pm him your grievance.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
07-04-2009 00:56
HEX!T Away
Retired

lolz loyalty dosent get a look in where money is concerned. like the saying goes, business is business its nothing personal.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2009 02:16 by HEX!T.)
07-04-2009 02:16
gcapri1 Offline
spirituality and sex

Hexit Wrote:lolz loyalty dosent get a look in where money is concerned. like the saying goes, business is business its nothing personal.

very true when money is involved usually all else goes out the window
07-04-2009 04:00
Hellbound Offline
The enlightened one...

Depends what industry you're talking about. In my limited experience, anything to do with sex and entertainment is usually morally corrupt on some level.
07-04-2009 23:32
doc7576 Offline
Master Poster

It may have nothing to do with money or loyalty. Jamie did a good job making Bangbabes the (voted for) best channel and by all accounts was very well liked by everyone there. Maybe he had done as much as he could with the channel(s)/brand and needed a new challenge such as starting up a brand new brand from scratch. You cant blame someone for wanting to achieve new goals (although a hike in wages may have helped with the decision Tongue )
08-04-2009 00:41
TheDude Offline
Senior Poster

He's done a good job, it's the best channel right now. If ratings ever flag he can just call up Natalie Heck and it'll bring them back up as long as they let people know when shes on.

I'm sure Bang babes arent going to suffer too badly from a few babes leaving.
08-04-2009 01:00
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

TheDude Wrote:I'm sure Bang babes arent going to suffer too badly from a few babes leaving.

More like a few too many! I really hope Emily doesn't join Elite, I really can't stand her, she's far too full of herself.

18-04-2009 Post: #6 elitetvonline Wrote:We have been focusing on putting together a strong team of girls and have turned down numerous requests from girls to join the channel that we felt fell short of the elite tv brand. This has meant that at certain times we have been short of girls but we feel this is better than getting in a munter to fill the space (a few channels seam to do this).

18-04-2009 Post: #7 elitetvonline Wrote:I have had loads of girls apply for jobs here, some you would know, some you wouldn't but we are only looking for the very best and are fusy about who we employ. Patience is a virtue, watch the progression.

One month later, no "munters" but smacks of unimaginative desperation. Lola, Hazel, Ana and possibly Emily.

18-04-2009 Post: #6 elitetvonline Wrote:Loving everyones feedback and looking forward to more.

All the best.

Elite TV
21-05-2009 00:34
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

KuDoS Wrote:I really hope Emily doesn't join Elite, I really can't stand her, she's far too full of herself.

Nobody's forcing you to watch.

KuDoS Wrote:One month later, no "munters" but smacks of unimaginative desperation. Lola, Hazel, Ana and possibly Emily.

Yes, hiring really popular girls like Hazel and Ana is a real move of desperation Rolleyes More like good business sense, popular girls = £££.
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2009 00:57 by Stevie.)
21-05-2009 00:57
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

Looks like the goal posts have moved in Elite TV's siging policy in my view.

If the likes of Hazel and Ana possibly Emily were the real "babes" Elite TV wanted to showcase there new channel why wait best part of 6 weeks to hire them ?

Why sign two of the quieter and less expressive girls in Alexa and Dionne first instead of the bigger personallities of the above girls ?

Why make the statement of "we are only looking for the very best and are fussy about who we employ" then sign the above girls 4 weeks later ?

Did Elite TV's standard drop or do they need the established girls with a fan base to stablise the channel ?

If it was about the business sense where is the sense in signing them 6 weeks later and not at the start ?

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...43&page=53
21-05-2009 03:06
Thread Closed