Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.21 Average

jamie. not very loyal to bangbabes

Nigma Away
Master Poster

RE: jamie. not very loyal to bangbabes
KuDoS Wrote:If it was about the business sense where is the sense in signing them 6 weeks later and not at the start ?

Hype.

Immediately grabbing all the BB girls would have made the channel appear like too much of a BB clone, regardless of whatever sets or gimmicks were introduced. The girls are after all, the core of any such show and what actually distinguishes it.

Instead, to avoid comparison and generate hype, it's easier to put out the notion that you're out to recruit the "very best" among the channels. Get the viewers interested in thinking up possibilities and then go on to gradually introduce the girls originally intended, taken from the other channel under the guise that after "searching" they were the best. Hopefully, the viewers will be so caught up in the hype that they'll buy the "only the best" pretext and won't notice the direct take off from the old channel and make the aforementioned obvious comparison to it.

Excessive sensitivity to such a comparison being made would tend to be a giveaway that they know it, but don't want it to be known.

As is so frequently pointed out: it's business - copy the market leader, add a gimmick or two and rebrand it as something new and original.

Serious Business Wink
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2009 09:03 by Nigma.)
21-05-2009 09:01
Find all posts by this user
Dreamlander Offline

You're right,Nigma.It seems we were already watching the best girls you will ever see without actually realising it! Wink

Dreamlander
21-05-2009 09:13
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Dreamlander Wrote:You're right,Nigma.It seems we were already watching the best girls you will ever see without actually realising it! Wink

Dreamlander

Agree with all you say. If the girls are the very best, why isnt AMBER on!! Sorry but maybee it will put a thought in Jamies head if he read`s this!! CheersRolleyes
21-05-2009 09:21
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

People talk about loyalty but nobody forced the girls to leave Bang Babes,if they wanted to stay they would have stayed.Jamie did what anybody starting a new enterprise would do,hired people he could trust to do a job from the get go.The problem with hiring untrained people is you end up with a situation where you have to do everything yourself while the new people get up speed ( you hope ).Want proof i give you Chatback.As for hiring new on-screen talent i guess that will come at a later date when elite has the time to properly train them in the aspects of dealing with the public,lets face it dealing with pervos like me (us?) isn't like working on the customer services counter at Tescos.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2009 09:41 by Hollywood PillowPants.)
21-05-2009 09:22
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

PillowPants Wrote:People talk about loyalty but nobody forced the girls to leave Bang Babes,if they wanted to stay they would have stayed.Jamie did what anybody starting a new enterprise would do,hired people he could trust to do a job from the get go.The problem with hiring untrained people is you end up with a situation where you have to do everything yourself while the new people get up speed ( you hope ).Want proof i give you Chatback.As for hiring new on-screen talent i guess that will come at a later date when elite has the time to properly train them in the aspects of dealing with the public,lets face it dealing with pervos like us isn't like working on the customer services counter at Tescos.

Dictionary say`s Pervert,Perverted = abnormal,amoral,bad,corrupt,degenerate,depraved,deviant,evil,imm​oral,profligate,twisted,unnatural,warped,wicked,wrong,obscene,op​posite of natural. !!!!!! Dont think most of us deserve to be called these things, we are just "Bishop Bashers" TongueTongueTongue
21-05-2009 09:32
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

SOCATOA Wrote:Dictionary say`s Pervert,Perverted = abnormal,amoral,bad,corrupt,degenerate,depraved,deviant,evil,imm​oral,profligate,twisted,unnatural,warped,wicked,wrong,obscene,op​posite of natural. !!!!!! Dont think most of us deserve to be called these things, we are just "Bishop Bashers" TongueTongueTongue

Your right of course i assume people are just like me!!! i've changed it too protect the less immoral amongst us. Rolleyes

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
21-05-2009 09:44
Dreamlander Offline

I don't have a problem with the 'poaching' as it's business as everyone says and profit is the only thing that really matters.Elite was started to provide a higher quality service with the best girls the 900 channels could offer.It just seems that they were,mostly,already working for Bangbabes and Jamie just wanted to be his own boss and do things his way.This,again,is understandable but leaves us with a 'same but different' channel and hence the continuous 'Bangbabes 4' jibes.Until new girls are introduced,which is difficult even for the 'big boys',then these will continue.Although it probably irks Jamie to some extent,it won't effect the very good start that Elite TV has made.I'm not a fan of the girls on the channel but know a serious,professional broadcaster when I see one.

Dreamlander
21-05-2009 09:47
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Elite TV has got Carmen and TJ. To me that means they are recruiting the very best.
21-05-2009 09:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i dont think jamie is not loyal on bangbabes. he worked on it for 4 years and decided to start a channel of his own and its no surprise to me that he's gone with babes he knows will be good on the phones. hence why a lot of elite babes have been on bangbabes. dont forget too he has brought in non bangbabes like TJ, Carmen and Paige.. im sure if he finds new babes he will give them a go like kacy and annika

Piper Niven Superfan
21-05-2009 15:07
Thread Closed