babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Sami J

Jimbo Baggy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sami J
Anybody know if shes on this week at all ??
24-02-2014 17:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

She should be on tomorrow (Tuesday)
24-02-2014 19:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jimbo Baggy Offline
Senior Poster

Haven’t seen her on Twitter again for ages, Is her Twitter playing up. No confirmation by Babestation shes on ??
24-02-2014 21:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I've had a look at Sami's chat 3 times so far & from what i've seen she's still got her panties on laugh.

Has she even took them of 1s??

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
25-02-2014 16:17
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

No she has kept them on, pulled them to one side and used a toy

Would be good if she got proper naked
25-02-2014 16:40
Jimbo Baggy Offline
Senior Poster

I agreed she always comes on with a Bra and thong, and garters, never gets completely naked like the other girls. I have seen her fully naked once on her debut show, and a few times before, but she doesn’t get fully naked often. Shame as she has a stunningly beautiful body. Lovely pussy lips as well
Id love her to get a love wand on her pussy when she was naked ?? whats everyone think
I wish she would do some Boy/Girl as well, does anyone know is she married, is that the reason she dont do Boy/Girl ??
25-02-2014 17:13
Jimbo Baggy Offline
Senior Poster

Half hour odd left of her show, and she hasn’t got completely naked yet, I bet the callers feel a bit fobbed off. Shes stunning as well, wish she would get fully naked
Shes back next Wednesday 10-6pm hopefully a more naked sexy show
Is her Twitter playing up, haven't heard nothing from her for ages ??
25-02-2014 19:20
Jimbo Baggy Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone friends with her on Twitter here, has she been having some problems with it, haven't seen her on for ages ??
Can someone please post some video and caps if shes on Wednesday, I wish they had a schedule to confirm who was on each day ??
Has she come off social media ??
01-03-2014 18:45
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Calm down!!With people like you going into freefall because of no updates it's no wonder she's not on social media or at the least she's taking a break.Sami J has never been a regular on these sorts of shows.Looks like you might have to do with once a week.If that's the case,just sit back and enjoy and stop filling this forum with 'where is she,why won't she update' style posts.If she checks this forum for instance she's unlikely to be too keen to interact because of the slightly desperate nature of your posts.It's also quite possible that she wants to keep this sort of work completely separate from her day to day life.Take a chill pill and enjoy her when you see her on screenBig Grin

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
05-03-2014 08:33
Jimbo Baggy Offline
Senior Poster

Sorry mate just missing her that's all, hopefully shes back on the 11th
06-03-2014 13:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV