Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Background music (babe channels)

steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

RE: Background music (babe channels)
i don't usually have the sound right up on these channels anyway

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
08-04-2009 15:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

I don't have the sound up either when I watch. I do though have to have the sound on when editing clips as I try to make the sound flow/connect when editing bits out. Annoyingly, this means my head is often cluttered with a combination of crappy techno music and musak.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
08-04-2009 16:01
Find all posts by this user
Dreamlander Offline

Are you trying to tell me there's audio on these channels! Big Grin Big Grin !

EuroticTV on Astra19.2 plays anything that the viewers request and they dance or strip to it which is great.The licencing must be cheaper or free as I can't see this happening here,although it would be good as all the EuroticTV girls have their own 'signature' tune that gets them going.They play Trance when there's no requests which I also like.A UK version of this would be great and actually allow me to turn up the channels!

Dreamlander
08-04-2009 16:18
willlllll Offline

Sorry for the bump, but does anyone know the background music used on Babecast? Some serious chillout music. http://www.babevideo.co.uk/play/Babecast...f_Babecast <- in case you got distracted by the women, here's the music in the background Tongue
12-04-2009 04:26
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Personally I find the ceefax stylee light jazz on bluekiss to be thoroughly entrancing. There's something about watching a woman humping the air and screaming "fuck me in the arse you fucking ©unt!" combined with the piano driven stylings of someone barely better than cheap hotel lounge levels to be utterly engrossing. It's like Dick Van Dycke and his "Cock-er-ney" accent in Mary Poppins, the clash is so horrible it's strangely mesmeric.

-EDIT- I've just realised that I worked the phrases "Ceefax", "Fuck me in the arse you fucking ©unt!" and "Mary Poppins" into one paragraph. I'm going to reward myself with a cake or somethingBig Grin

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
12-04-2009 04:36
moron50 Away
Master Poster

I generally turn the sound off anyway, but Elite's drum & bass or whatever the hell it might be, really is the drizzling shits - completely out of keeping with the on-screen show. If it was set in Kingston, with some big ass grinding girls, then maybe just maybe, but it ain't.

Any chance of some Hawkwind or Dana?
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2009 05:42 by moron50.)
12-04-2009 05:41
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

moron50 Wrote:I generally turn the sound off anyway, but Elite's drum & bass or whatever the hell it might be, really is the drizzling shits - completely out of keeping with the on-screen show. If it was set in Kingston, with some big ass grinding girls, then maybe just maybe, but it ain't.

Any chance of some Hawkwind or Dana?

Its not drum & bass its too slow for that its garage but the shit stuff its very similar to delinquent and T2 if you ever heard of them.
12-04-2009 14:39
smme100 Offline
Apprentice Poster

willlllll Wrote:Sorry for the bump, but does anyone know the background music used on Babecast? Some serious chillout music. http://www.babevideo.co.uk/play/Babecast...f_Babecast <- in case you got distracted by the women, here's the music in the background Tongue

Much of the music used on Sexstation is from the Audio Network library - see their website for streaming and downloads.

Sport channels music is from the Smartsounds library.

Not sure which library the Babecast music is from, anyone know?

Thanks.
12-04-2009 17:48
Kilam Away
unregistered

like many, i always have it on mute, unless i see the babes picking up the mic. why would you choose to listen to the music, isn't it pretty distracting and pointless?!

Is it wrong that I get turned on every time I look at my avatar?...................didn't think so
14-04-2009 02:15
Thread Closed