Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average

Lucy Summers - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lucy Summers - Chat & Discussion
(07-03-2014 09:26 )JamesStandford Wrote:  The same thing I said in Yasmine thread, on RLC I was fans of them, but also felt they were abit restricted, There performance tonight was quite possibility the best of there careers. On RLC we hardy saw them naked, even Lucy got naked which was "rarely" on RLC, she is a stunner when she puts in the performances, one of the best along with Yasmine.

You better check out Lucy on Sportxxx, Bangbabes or even early RLC for the best of her career. Even Yasmine started like a bat of hell in RLC.

But I agree they're probably two of the best performers currently out there.
07-03-2014 09:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(07-03-2014 09:26 )JamesStandford Wrote:  The same thing I said in Yasmine thread, on RLC I was fans of them, but also felt they were abit restricted, There performance tonight was quite possibility the best of there careers. On RLC we hardy saw them naked, even Lucy got naked which was "rarely" on RLC, she is a stunner when she puts in the performances, one of the best along with Yasmine.

lol you got to love the 66 fanboys, i guess you never saw her on bang mate, she was good last night but has been a lot lot better in the past,
as for her not getting naked on RLC check her caps thread think you will find she got naked on most shows

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-03-2014 10:46
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

By "naked" I mean fully naked if you have a look she hardy was... Studio 66 fanboy? I dont think so fella, I saw Yasmine and Lucy on last night and enjoyed there performance and then started voicing my opinion, I never saw her on bang? do you mean bangbabes? no I did not Im 19 now, Bangbabes was last on air years back because I havent heard of them Blush
07-03-2014 10:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-03-2014 10:46 )winsaw Wrote:  

lol you got to love the 66 fanboys, i guess you never saw her on bang mate, she was good last night but has been a lot lot better in the past,
as for her not getting naked on RLC check her caps thread think you will find she got naked on most shows

I remember Lucy on bangbabes and agree winsaw she was a lot better in the past, but things were different back then in terms of the rules etc.

thought lucy was very good on her s66 debut, one of the best nightshows she has done in a long time and hope she can carry on being this good

Piper Niven Superfan
07-03-2014 10:58
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

[split] Lucy Summers - Studio 66 - Caps and Videos
A massive thx to every 1 for the caps!

TheTruth If you don't mind me asking could you turn your pm on?

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2014 11:42 by SirAssAlot.)
07-03-2014 11:42
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(07-03-2014 10:52 )JamesStandford Wrote:  I never saw her on bang? do you mean bangbabes? no I did not Im 19 now, Bangbabes was last on air years back because I havent heard of them Blush

fair enough if you never got to see her on bangbabes or spotxxx i just assumed you had as you said "best of there careers" implying you new all she had done over the many years she had been on the shows,
have a look at some of her old threads you will not be disappointed Smile

on her show last night i thought she was her usual great self, she looks soo good naked Tongue ,i hope she dose not lose that energy

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-03-2014 12:01
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Lucy Summers - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
I'm not sure what happened with Lucy & Yasmine because they were both meant to be joining BS. Lucy was even meant to be on tonight with them. (studio66 probably offered them more money)

I just had a look at the schedule on studio66 & neither of the girls have times to be on SurprisedSurprised

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
07-03-2014 16:26
Ro1982 Offline
Posting Machine

Great signin by studio66, hopefully get a few pov views of that amazin ass in the not too distant futureBig GrinBig Grin.
07-03-2014 16:44
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Lucy Summers produced many electrifying shows at RLC in the bath, the office and barn sets in particular and I expect her to do likewise at S66 as long as she is given the sets to work with.
She has an absolute killer body and when she is in top form it is dynamite viewing.
I rate her extremely highly and am excited to see what she can produce tonight Big Grin Tongue.

07-03-2014 17:09
wilkinss77 Offline
Senior Poster

she's buck bare naked right now, lying on her back & playing with her tits!eek a minute ago she was on all fours, also starkers, & rubbing her nipples on the sheet.Blush
08-03-2014 01:38