Charlemagne Offline

RE: Lucy Summers - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
It's great to have her back on a show Smile

13-05-2018 21:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Hope the producer lets her go nude throughout the night during her standing sessions, and not only at 3:30am bladewave

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2018 00:17 by mrmann.)
13-05-2018 22:34
Charlemagne Offline

How I've missed those lovely long legs and peachy ass. Smile

14-05-2018 06:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good return from Lucy last night, hope she’s back doing regular nights

Piper Niven Superfan
14-05-2018 10:19
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Though it was a good return, she's got her self back in shape looking far more like the old Lucy we all loved, great energy and positions, just a far better level of performance than her last time on the shows, hopefully she keeps this up,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
14-05-2018 10:39
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Very lackluster and predictable return from her. Good first tease hour, followed by dull session after dull session, and topless only because she doesn't want to go nude and the producer is a nervous wreck.

Same old same old, but at least Babestation had a good night.

Lucy shouldn't be on nights if she's uncomfortable going nude, or if her producers are incompetent and nervous. Waste of a night having her on.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2018 18:18 by mrmann.)
14-05-2018 16:06
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

Great having Lucy back top babe on the channels and looked to have a good night. Did some good caps too
14-05-2018 17:51
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Sometimes caps alone can inform us quite a bit about a session; particularly if the performer involved is quite consistent in most regards, as Lucy is. One thing longterm punters should be able to tell from the posts relevant to this case is that her granny knicker wardrobe has survived the trip from XP, to, apparently, be welcomed with thorough endorsement by 66! This was unfortunately indicative of a lot that went on in Lucy's session the other night. Rolleyes ...

I was already severely in two minds about this babe's comeback beforehand. Watching the session did nothing to dispell that feeling. Generally, I believe we need vibrant hungry newbies on the shows atm; those ready to challenge and test the status quo, not warmed up golden oldies with nothing to prove... but I have a soft spot for Lucy and, I have to say, she did look well at home here. She still knows what she's doing around the babe set this one, that much is plain. The were just a couple of vital elements missing when compared to her classic shows.

Lucy is intrinsically an old school performer, knowing how to pose and position effortlessly, how to toy with her audience; and, on the evidence of this outing, she has even regained a little of her former energy and verve also. But from what we saw this time, she is simply not allowed to even go near an end product in visual terms any more. The tameness of the camera, its stand-offish unwillingness to get involved, just kills any excitement, anticipation and appeal to action in the viewer. Each of Lucy's outfits ran strictly to this safety first brief too - being largly unencouraging in the amount of flesh they covered.

So, the trouble is, the things that made 66 and Lucy compatible in the past, trust in the babe and honed incisive camerawork mostly, are now much harder to come by on the channels.

A babe just cannot do it all by herself; and she is not unencouraged to pull out the stops when left to her own devices like this. Each caller the other night must have been hard pressed to find aid in reaching his climax via the visuals - when the babe is being fought against in this way.

As mrmann keeps saying everything around the shows is against a babe like Lucy nowadays. There is no leeway for her kind of crowd pleasing antics any more. All works against that - being catered to a much smaller audience off to the side. And I doubt Lucy or anyone bts at 66 has the will to challenge the fact.

We need someone with a fresher spark for that. And I hate to say it but under the circumstances I can't see Lucy doing anything but succumbing to further coasting sessions going forward.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
17-05-2018 00:17
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

Back on Friday - Yay!
17-05-2018 04:49
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

So when is the lovely Lucy on again? ...or was this another S66 false dawn situation?

I thought Lucy did OK in her last appearance - at least she tried to put some spark and energy into this dying channel, within the boundaries set by production / studio direction.

I rate her much more highly than the Glamour Mag. 'presenters' who sit/lie around all evening making minimal effort to tease the punters - or the 'Arse wagglers' whose entire repertoire is to tweak their glutes all evening!

Come back and show them how its done Lucy!
25-05-2018 10:25