Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Thinking of calling it day

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Thinking of calling it day
Am coming to the deision of leaving the forum, i've pretty much been on the forum since day. i've tried to have input on the forum and i know that i don't do stuff like caps and videos but where i can try to put in what i can on the forum. After events of today and some other things its making me have second thoughts of staying. I've had personal problems with my failing health, also as some people might know i lost my grandmother a few months ago and i also lost my 6 year old sister who i never got the chance to meet but it was you guys on the forum that kept me going and seeing all the different views and posts on the forum that kept me going and all i can say to everyone on the forum is thank you for giving the strength to carry on. I try to do what i can on the forum especially with my love and passion for films, tv shows, video games etc etc.
I've never been the kind of guy who would want to cause any one any upset or cause any trouble or hurt to any one, in fact i don't like talking about personal stuff i prefer keeping them to myself and i don't like ranting about anything or nor do i want people thinking that i want people feeling sorry for me. To so any one this may offend i truly am sorry for this long winded rant.

Kalel

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
23-03-2014 17:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Thinking of calling it day
For my troubles even a had a rep removed but you know what its ok.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
23-03-2014 17:57
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I too went through simular issues with some of the people on this forum and considered calling it a day recently,but then thought no im staying because if i had left the nasty element of posters would have won,although i have not been through quite the same personal trauma you have dealt with,i have long term health issues as well.I will respect your decision on whether you stay or not but i have enjoyed reading your views and opinions since you have been here.

im always open to positive change
23-03-2014 19:41
slinky Offline
Senior Poster

Kal-El

I'm not gonna pretend to know what you have gone through, or what happened recently that bugged you out so much, but i can tell you this much; it's not worth stressing yourself over.

You clearly love this forum, so why would you give up something you love, just cos someone took something the wrong way, or whatever it was that happened. Reps are nice and all, but they're not worth your health taking a beating!

We only get one ride on this wonderful rollercoaster, and if you enjoy giving your opinions on film, tv shows, games or whatever, then you carry on doing it, and don't let anyone ever get you down enough, to make you doubt doing what you enjoy.

I know we haven't had much direct contact, but i've enjoyed reading your posts, i personally hope you stick around.

Slinky

You shut your mouth while you're talking to me!
23-03-2014 20:14
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Told you before never let them get you down. The haters are just very sad people like most bullys are. Probably unloved and socially isolated, they exist just to spread their bitterness. Just ignore them mate and know that many people on here appreciate your posts.
23-03-2014 23:49
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(23-03-2014 17:57 )*Kal-El* Wrote:  For my troubles even a had a rep removed but you know what its ok.

It was terence
24-03-2014 00:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(24-03-2014 00:08 )D T Wrote:  
(23-03-2014 17:57 )*Kal-El* Wrote:  For my troubles even a had a rep removed but you know what its ok.

It was terence

the plot thickens laugh

I hate injustice and liars
24-03-2014 00:40
tee Offline
Posting Machine

What's personal problems have gotta do with leaving this forum. This is a fun forum. Where we chat about babes. Look at the babes we like and talk about it. That's what keeps. This forum going.
24-03-2014 00:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

haven't offended me, hope you stay

Piper Niven Superfan
24-03-2014 00:48
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

As i was saying about the health issues found out i gotta go back to hospital more tests, already had loads done already these last few months.

25-03-2014 18:52

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS