GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Georgie Darby - RLC

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Georgie Darby - RLC
(18-04-2014 18:11 )Sm© Wrote:  ^^ Yeah, but after being on screen for three hours forty minutes, a fifteen minute break involves chain smoking out the fire escape and a couple of swift Vodkas... doesn't leave much time to change outfits Big Grin

Can I volunteer to be her PA to undress her and dress her again while she downs the vodkas and such like TongueWink.

18-04-2014 18:53
Find all posts by this user
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The outfit Georgie has on tonight really suits her imo.
She wears it beautifully and it shows a different side to her which I really like.
The themed sets at RLC will allow her to try out various outfits and themes and show us just what a multi dimensional performer she really is.
It is so refreshing to see her on this channel for that reason imo.

18-04-2014 22:33
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

always thought georgie was wasted on babestation where the opportunity to express her hotness and sensuality was limited and only really available to the girls who choose to do babestation extreme.good to see her on a channel where hopefully she can shine and judging by tonight she will.
TongueTongueTongue

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
18-04-2014 23:41
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I agree it's great to see Georgie getting a proper chance on a babeshow at last. She's obviously still feeling her way with the new sets, longer slots etc and we should give her time to settle in.
It's also great to see her on a half decent web stream and with reasonable camera work - a change from the fuzzy pictures and "which way up is the camera" filming technique we're used to watching her on BS.
19-04-2014 01:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good night again from georgie last night, looked very hot in her outfit and used the set well. again the only real criticism I've got is that georgie stayed in the one outfit all night.

overall a good debut on rlc for georgie

Piper Niven Superfan
19-04-2014 10:00
Mica Offline
Apprentice Poster

I agree with the "one outfit all night" thing. Obviously they can't bounce from set to set, but different outfits is a must. Amanda Rendall does it all the time. Georgie, if you're reading this, schoolgirl outfit and lollipop. Please.
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2014 10:00 by Mica.)
24-04-2014 09:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

if georgie does that outfit hope Amanda rendall doesn't get her hands on the lollipop Big Grinlaugh

Piper Niven Superfan
24-04-2014 10:05
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

(18-04-2014 18:53 )snookered147 Wrote:  
(18-04-2014 18:11 )Sm© Wrote:  ^^ Yeah, but after being on screen for three hours forty minutes, a fifteen minute break involves chain smoking out the fire escape and a couple of swift Vodkas... doesn't leave much time to change outfits Big Grin

Can I volunteer to be her PA to undress her and dress her again while she downs the vodkas and such like TongueWink.

Outfits are over rated, just get her to bring the bottle of Vodka and get naked Tongue The Vodka can be placed to hide her 'modesty' Surprised

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
24-04-2014 10:10
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Just tweeted shes on 3 nights in a row from tonight Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-04-2014 13:00
Scoobyman Offline
Account Closed

Just watching her now, christ she looks so damn good in her red lingerie Tongue
24-04-2014 22:05
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles