Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Perfection Personified

Whynot Offline
Just Me

Perfection Personified
All of the girls on all of the channels have no faults what so ever!!!! They put on phenomenal shows night after night. How dare some people even half imply that there are some girls who look less than pristine!!!!!! Shame on all who critique shows!!

Here in this thread I want you all to name the girls who you believe personify perfection.... they must adhere to the following.

Put on a great show, plenty of nice ass to cam... Nipples not necessary...

Nice show....

Filthy all night even though i did not ring....

Blah blah blah

Remember children any negative views here will not be tolerated so BEHAVE Rolleyes

I hate injustice and liars
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 21:57 by Whynot.)
04-04-2014 21:55
Find all posts by this user
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Perfection Personified
Tori Lee is perfection personified, last night she was very busy on the phones all night and she put on a great show all night even though i went to bed at 1am
04-04-2014 22:14
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(04-04-2014 22:14 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Tori Lee is perfection personified, last night she was very busy on the phones all night and she put on a great show all night even though i went to bed at 1am
Why am I not surprised you picked Tori Big Grin
04-04-2014 22:19
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne Mendez Tori Lee, Jada, Beth, Kandi Kay, Tammy Oldham and Fernanda always knock it out of the park
04-04-2014 22:20
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile Fair enough you don't seem to like what might perhaps be overly enthusiastic commentary.
And I'm not saying the following is you by the way, but....

Wink There are two sides to every coin...the opposite of the posts you satirise being....?

GENERIC NEGATIVE POST : annoyed

All of the girls on all of the channels are terrible. annoyed
Except the one particular girl that I personally favour over all others. HeartHeart

And all of the girls whose shows stop my particular girl Heart being on all night are obviously even more terrible. ImportantannoyedImportant

And I'm obviously always right. Cool
And anyone who disagrees with my opinions is obviously wrong. annoyedImportant

And they shouldn't be allowed to challenge my opinions, eek no matter how offensively expressed or how lacking in any basis in reality they may be. Rolleyesbladewave

Because it's a forum - so all opinions are allowed. Important
Except the ones I don't agree with obviously. Rolleyes

And so in the spirit of all opinions being allowed, I shall continue to go out of my way to post unremittingly negative comments in all the threads of all the girls I do not like just for the sake of it. Big GrinTongue
But no offence meant obviously Rolleyesbladewave

Personally I'm not sure which of these two types of posts are worse. Tongue

But thanks for creating the thread and the opening post- made me smile.

Bounce
04-04-2014 22:21
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Here's what google has to say on the matter :

[Image: image-28DB_533F1FBA.jpg]
[Image: image-60A9_533F1FBA.jpg]

Don't know which channel she's on.
04-04-2014 22:22
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

^^^^ That's somewhere handy to park my bike
04-04-2014 22:28
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Big Laugh OK my bad - I thought the intention of this thread's author was a piss-take of a certain very prolific poster...

..but it seems to have been totally subverted by other posts taking its title literally. eekSurprised

The razor sharp satire against uncritical positivity is thus undermined...bladewave.....by positive and gushing posts of praise RolleyesBig Laugh

Oh the bitter irony....look upon my works ye mighty and weep ....shocked

Thus the child turns cruelly against the parent that has brought it into the world...twas ever thus. Sad

BounceBounceBounce
04-04-2014 22:33
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(04-04-2014 22:21 )M-L-L Wrote:  Smile Fair enough you don't seem to like what might perhaps be overly enthusiastic commentary.
And I'm not saying the following is you by the way, but....

Wink There are two sides to every coin...the opposite of the posts you satirise being....?

GENERIC NEGATIVE POST : annoyed

All of the girls on all of the channels are terrible. annoyed
Except the one particular girl that I personally favour over all others. HeartHeart

And all of the girls whose shows stop my particular girl Heart being on all night are obviously even more terrible. ImportantannoyedImportant

And I'm obviously always right. Cool
And anyone who disagrees with my opinions is obviously wrong. annoyedImportant

And they shouldn't be allowed to challenge my opinions, eek no matter how offensively expressed or how lacking in any basis in reality they may be. Rolleyesbladewave

Because it's a forum - so all opinions are allowed. Important
Except the ones I don't agree with obviously. Rolleyes

And so in the spirit of all opinions being allowed, I shall continue to go out of my way to post unremittingly negative comments in all the threads of all the girls I do not like just for the sake of it. Big GrinTongue
But no offence meant obviously Rolleyesbladewave

Personally I'm not sure which of these two types of posts are worse. Tongue

But thanks for creating the thread and the opening post- made me smile.

Bounce

Winklaugh.

05-04-2014 01:20
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Too much of a 'good' thing makes you jaded. Eat your favourite meal every day and it stops being special. As I've said before, one of the only ways you could rekindle enthusiasm for these shows (and I accept that it's not a way forward that any of the channels would happily entertain themselves) would be to cut back on them - in 2003 there were two or three channels and they only broadcast from 21:00 or 22:00 until 02:00 or 03:00 (my memory's starting to fail me), and they were a breath of exciting air. Now multiple channels are on tap the whole time, and they've become part of the furniture. Less is more, we find out, yet again. The more stuff is laid out on a plate, the less you have to engage your imagination, and it's that - the sparking up of the imagination in response to a relatively small amount of stimulation - that satisfies the most.
06-04-2014 15:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV