gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What's in your wank bank?

spider Offline
Master Poster

What's in your wank bank?
So in this your thread why don't we post what's the best thing in our wank banks and share what really gets us hard when having a good wank! Real or fantasy....real experiences from past might work best but I'm open to suggestions!
I had a 67 year old granny wank me off once.
Also have a good wank these days to the thought of my sexy co worker seducing a taxi driver in a tight little mini skirt showing off her knickers.
Fernanda wanking my dick off over her tits always works!
And I miss a woman I fucked with fake tits and gushed everywhere! Gushes are never forgotten!

Lets share our wank banks and get rich!
12-04-2014 18:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
elasclock Offline
Junior Poster

RE: What's in your wank bank?
The Gf's sister, always braless in baggy tops so her tits hang out, and the constant topless sunbathing in the summer.
17-04-2014 13:36
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

(17-04-2014 13:36 )elasclock Wrote:  The Gf's sister, always braless in baggy tops so her tits hang out, and the constant topless sunbathing in the summer.

lol same here
17-04-2014 13:49
spider Offline
Master Poster

My old mates gf coming up to my room in sexy lingerie, she had huge tits! Or her in a tight red top and tight jean shorts going right up her arse.
17-04-2014 14:18
daryl morgan is fit!! Offline
Senior Poster

The mrs older sister was at a nye party dressed as a slutty Minnie Mouse, that was hot, huge tits spilling out and skirt so short you could see her ass
17-04-2014 14:22
spider Offline
Master Poster

I was 21 working in a kitchens and this waitress 46 going through a divorce looked at me and sucked some whipped cream off her fingers slowly.
17-04-2014 14:26
spider Offline
Master Poster

My old boss giving me an appraisal for my first six months in my job. She waited untill[/align] everyone has gone home and she's sitting there in a short tight leather skirt. She keeps smiling at me teasing me, then tells me to take my dick out if I wanna keep my job, before she unzips it and starts to suck it for me telling if I don't I'm on my own, fuck she had a nice arse and a fucking sexy smile. Wanking is the best!
17-04-2014 14:52
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

One among many

A gaggle of ditzy 18 year old all hepped up on coffee last weekend in preparation for a birthday party, some of them dressed for a sluts night out in tube tops and disco leggings already at 10 in the morning, I wanted to put them all in collar and leashes and take them back to mine to be trained as obedient little sex slaves. (PM me if you wanna know the sick stuff Id put them through)

(edit)

Walking past a gym the other day, saw a gorgeous blonde working out in a nice tight tube top and lovely tight hot pants, she was ripped and toned and great tits and ass, wanted to utterly dominate her and tie her up and have her at my mercy
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2014 15:04 by Jabba_Doughnut.)
17-04-2014 14:55
spider Offline
Master Poster

I've been wanking off constantly about a co worker and an ex co worker. Both separately go into a taxi wearing the slutiest
Little mini skirt you could imagine with tits bulging out and seduce the taxi driver for a free ride. Love my co workers body she's so fucking skinny but got some decent little pert tits, love to see them bounce on me....and her arse is really fucking meaty for a skinny girl. A couple of times she has worn pig tails. I told her once I like her pig tails...needless to say I came home and had a good wAnk over that one....she's shy though, my moves haven't got anywhere, but the wanks over her are fucking awesome!
17-04-2014 15:36
Jabba_Doughnut Away
Account Closed

While I've got lots of good young sluts I wank over at work, there's a few milfs too I'd love to plough.

There is one I'd fancied ever since I started, and I think she knows I often check her out as she walks around, she once told me about a holiday she had with her hubby and focused on telling me about a new swimsuit she bought her self, little does she realise I LOVE babes in one piece swimsuits and so I asked her a bit about it, and she was happy to tell me, god I wanked so hard so furiously that evening.

She may be married with kids but would LOVE to ruin her nightly and if I had to suck hubbys cock to get her, I so would.

I do often love wanking to her, such a flirty teasy milf.
17-04-2014 15:45

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles