gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What's in your wank bank?

MikeGee Offline
Glossy Lipstick & High Heels mmm

RE: What's in your wank bank?
This happened a few years ago. I was coming out of my Office and walked up the street where there were cars parked at Parking Meters. I noticed a white Porsche and there was a gorgeous Blonde in her early forties. As I passed the car, I noticed she had her legs apart and left leg near the gear stick. She had her left hand opening her flaps and fingering her clit with her right hand. Head back and eyes closed fingering away. I carried on walking and then turned to walk back to see her again.

When I got to the car, I tapped on the window and she opened her eyes and looked at me. I mouthed "Do you want any help with that?" She told me to "Fuck Off" Lol

I often think about that event and what would have happened had I sat in the seat next to her!
26-09-2023 13:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jamie's Knight Offline
Senior Poster

A little stunner of Indian subcontinent origin that works in a salon near me. Very petite and trim, must be about 5 ft at the very most but she has a quite extraordinarily large pair of tits for her size. So far I've only seen her in jumpers but hopefully when the weather improves she lets those beauties out to play. Lovely little arse as well which she says off in very tight jeans
31-01-2024 13:18
Factotum Offline
Senior Poster

(26-07-2019 14:49 )bossrobbo Wrote:  Want to fuck Alice Goodwin in every hole, send her home to her awful husband full of my cum, make him know who really owns her
I suspect a LOT of men are fantasising about doing that.
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2024 16:41 by Factotum.)
31-01-2024 16:38
Jamie's Knight Offline
Senior Poster

(31-01-2024 13:18 )Jamies Knight Wrote:  A little stunner of Indian subcontinent origin that works in a salon near me. Very petite and trim, must be about 5 ft at the very most but she has a quite extraordinarily large pair of tits for her size. So far I've only seen her in jumpers but hopefully when the weather improves she lets those beauties out to play. Lovely little arse as well which she says off in very tight jeans

The place has been shut since the start of the month but reopens tomorrow. I've got the red carpet ready.
26-02-2024 09:20
Jamie's Knight Offline
Senior Poster

(26-02-2024 09:20 )Jamies Knight Wrote:  
(31-01-2024 13:18 )Jamies Knight Wrote:  A little stunner of Indian subcontinent origin that works in a salon near me. Very petite and trim, must be about 5 ft at the very most but she has a quite extraordinarily large pair of tits for her size. So far I've only seen her in jumpers but hopefully when the weather improves she lets those beauties out to play. Lovely little arse as well which she says off in very tight jeans

The place has been shut since the start of the month but reopens tomorrow. I've got the red carpet ready.

She's back and looking better than ever. Had her back to the window as i passed and her arse is looking fantastic in a tight pair of jeans.
27-02-2024 12:15

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles