gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What's in your wank bank?

spider Offline
Master Poster

RE: What's in your wank bank?
So someone just asked me to tell them a bit more about the granny story so here it is!...... I met this woman on a dating site.I just kept hitting up the grannies until I got lucky one day. She invited me round but I weren't sure weather she just wanted a friend. It was the evening and we were drinking wine, but she was on the other sofa. She starts with really boring conversation and talking about her past relationships so I'm thinking it ain't gonna happen. Then after about thirty minutes she comes to walk past me to get something from the kitchen she stops and says here i'll give you a kiss cause you're lovely...I was just expecting a peck on the lips but we just start tonging one another really deep really intense. I couldn't believe it made me so fucking horny. I was grabbing her atse and like a dog on heat. After a while we went upstairs. We fucked a bit, but to be honest I struggled to get it up, she insisted on wearing a condom. I had just come back from a crazy hol and my head was all over the place, plus she was a granny! I made her come by licking her out I think. She wanked me off. I remember gripping her wrist and saying that turns me on, being wanked off by a granny and she talked dirty to me saying, you like that do ya being wanked off by a granny? She made me come. I slept the night with her. Shared tongues the next day and I went home. Sadly I live a long way from her so that's the only time I got to see her...still good wank material! Hope you enjoyed the story!
22-04-2014 11:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ilovekate08 Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone around today?
22-04-2014 12:21
MikeGee Offline
Glossy Lipstick & High Heels mmm

When I worked in Liverpool a few years ago, I'd left work early to drop the days post off at the local Post Office. As I walked past a row of parked cars, a lady in her forties sat in a Porsche, had her legs apart and her left leg on the passenger seat. Her dress was pulled up and she was gently rubbing her pussy. I couldn't believe it at first and had to walk past again, this time more slowly and almost stopping at the side of the car!

I had to walk past again and this time I tapped on the window and asked if she needed a hand! I got told to "Fuck Off".

I always kept a look out for her car but it never happened again.
26-04-2014 17:22
spider Offline
Master Poster

What she look like? You think she wanted people to watch or was she waiting for someone?
26-04-2014 17:38
Ro1982 Offline
Posting Machine

My mates wife is absolutely gorgeous lookin with the best ass and legs goin (im an ass and leg man). She loves to tease after shes had a few drinks, she started describing her lingerie to me one night after a while I blurted out a "holy fuck" or something to that effect. She just goes "sure that's nothing you should me covered in oil and using all sorts of toys". Drove me crazy Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin. Shes a serious prickteaser!
20-05-2014 00:32
spider Offline
Master Poster

Was your mate there or was it just you and her? She ever wear sexy clothes for ya?
20-05-2014 11:33
MikeGee Offline
Glossy Lipstick & High Heels mmm

(26-04-2014 17:38 )studley81 Wrote:  What she look like? You think she wanted people to watch or was she waiting for someone?
She had shortish blonde hair and was quite good looking. I think she just wanted to find somewhere to get herself off and thought no one would look into her car. That vision of her with her legs apart rubbing her pussy has remained with me for a long time. Still gets me hard thinking about it!

I wonder what would have happened if she had opened the car door and said "Get in!"
24-05-2014 17:41
daryl morgan is fit!! Offline
Senior Poster

One of the staff from the bank near me, her top is always way to tight and her skirt always shows the shape of a great ass!!
07-06-2014 16:33
spider Offline
Master Poster

How old? Blonde or brunette?
07-06-2014 16:40
daryl morgan is fit!! Offline
Senior Poster

She's mid to late 20's light brown hair. Tits easily look like a d or e cup!
07-06-2014 16:43

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles