gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What's in your wank bank?

spider Offline
Master Poster

RE: What's in your wank bank?
Mmmm what do you imagine her doing, what scenario when you are wanking to her?
07-06-2014 16:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
loveirishcelebs Offline
Junior Poster

mates wife..I have her knickers (from washbasket)...nicely stained with few stray pubes...also they must slipped inside her for most of a day as cameltoe track visible....have a wank regularly to the thought of her wearing them...
08-09-2014 23:45
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Flying home from Spain tonight and there was just the most delectable little shag, early 20s I'd say, in the queue in front of me (with her boyfriend, the lucky git!).

Obviously she's spent the last week or so tanning her tits so though nothing of getting on the plane half naked. Her lovely long, bronzed legs were shown off to perfection by sexy high heeled boots and the tiniest little pair of shorts. Exquisite, but the top half was even better.

All she had on was a flimsy little white, strappy top which left virtually fuck all to the imagination. It went way down her back (no tan lines by the way) so it was pretty clear that she had no bra on. The delicious side boob on show when she moved her arms confirmed that there was indeed no bra but also that she did not need one. Those pert puppies (reminescent of a young Mica Martinez) where just magical with absolutely no sag at all. I could see virtually right to the front but unfortunately no glimpse of nipple. I'm sure a down top view would have revealed the nips though, or if she'd bent over for something.

The whole queue was staring, every man wanting the straps to slip off her shoulders to reveal her ripe young tits and every woman wanting to hit her. Unfortunately I was nowhere near her on the plane and never saw her when I got off. If she was dressed like that all the way home from the airport though her nipples will take a week to thaw out!
13-10-2014 00:53
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

Got a lot of office worker hotties in tight pencil skirts recently
13-10-2014 17:06
tee Offline
Posting Machine

Wank bank.
It's gunna be Rachel wyse on SSN
16-10-2014 09:58
Wingcommander Offline
KT

an exes younger bro.... keep coming back to thoughts of him lately

one of the boys... but with boobs
27-10-2014 20:51
FruitSalad Offline
Senior Poster

An older woman letting me finger her she was married and very wet same holiday 2 girls stroking rubbing my inner thigh to my shaft haha and a chef who gave me a dirty wink ooh wank bank material

The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success
27-10-2014 21:15
SlurmsMckenzie Offline
Apprentice Poster

I have a few good ones

The post I made dissapeared! Will post it tomorrow
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2015 22:01 by SlurmsMckenzie.)
25-01-2015 22:00
elasclock Offline
Junior Poster

Just come back from the local cafe, the owners daughter is 22 dirty blonde hair, wearing a belly shirt showing of her belly button piercing, lovely little tits. The best bit was her leggins, in the light you could see her thong and a lovely little arse. Will be wanking over that later.
14-08-2015 08:17
Avfc123 Offline
Senior Poster

My girlfriends mate popped round just to drop something off, I came to the door with my gf and I seen her and she looked so sexy, she was going to the gym she had skin tight Nike leggings on her stomach out with her bellybutton pierced and nice tight Nike sports bra showing loads of cleavage, I couldn't keep my eyes off her and when my gf went back in the house she said to me are you enjoying the view to which I replied your tits look so big in that and with the cheekiest look on her face she said I know I love it I'm not even wearing a bra, after saying goodbye I watched her walk down the drive watching her perfect arse in her leggings, I wanked so hard after that when I got chance, simple things please the mind haha
14-08-2015 15:31

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles