gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Which Babes actually post?

biggles Offline
@biggles_james

RE: Which Babes actually post?
I should think a lot of the babes keep an eye on the forums - wouldn't you want to know what people write about you?
13-06-2015 05:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FormallyInfernal Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Which Babes actually post?
I've witnessed many a Twitter meltdown, as linked to from these here pages, and it's rarely edifying. Further dredging of an unfamiliar account usually turns up evidence of other matters that upset a fair maiden and which have no relation whatsoever to any comment or misconception from members here, but sometimes we do have great power with our great irresponsibility. It's a forum: hagiography does occur, and my obsequiousness is a bad as anyone'sBlush, but criticism will happen and its fallout is so unpredictable. Will it be taken in a lady's stride, or was this the day that the taxman ran over her dog? Tearing strips off the fans that they believe they can afford to lose isn't as pretty as they are...

Speaking of someone who never stops shooting from the cannon on her thigh, I wonder if Louise Kay knows she isn't banned here anymore? A channel return for one of my all-time favourites is unlikely on all sorts of levels - but she is a lady of a very changeable dispostition.Smile
13-06-2015 15:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles