preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Asian Connections on freeview

dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Exclamation Asian Connections on freeview
you read this right Asian Connections now broadcast on freeview for two hours every morning from 4am to 6am. they are using hours that cellcast used for teleshopping on channels 176 & 177. one hour is on 176 the other hour is on 177.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
17-04-2014 13:19
Find all posts by this user
zapper333 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Asian Connections gets two hours on freeview
(17-04-2014 13:19 )dave34 Wrote:  you read this right Asian Connections now broadcast on freeview for two hours every morning from 4am to 6am. they are using hours that cellcast used for teleshopping on channels 176 & 177. one hour is on 176 the other hour is on 177.

Fantastic news!
Now if they had only done that BEFORE they got rid of their best presenter, (ICE) maybe this new development would have been worth more than a dogs' fart to a sky freeview using viewer/caller like me.
17-04-2014 17:36
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Out of curiosity i recorded Asian connection for the combined 2 hours on freeview 176 (4am to 5am) and 177 (5am to 6am) .
It turns out that entire show even before the 5.30am dirty chat cut off time is for daytime chat only and the girls don't go topless or adopt sexual position etc, it actually states on screen in a small scrolling message that the show is for friendly chat only .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
18-04-2014 12:52
richpk Offline
Master Poster

erm, do they get topless and adopt sexual positions on the day show? i dont remember seeing that ever
21-04-2014 07:05
richpk Offline
Master Poster

how long is the delay on the webstream now?
21-04-2014 07:07
mr mystery Away

(21-04-2014 07:05 )richpk Wrote:  erm, do they get topless and adopt sexual positions on the day show? i dont remember seeing that ever

No mate it's against the rules, the freeview slot is from 4am to 6am, so a hour and half of the show is broadcast before daytime rules apply .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2014 21:34 by mr mystery.)
21-04-2014 21:33
richpk Offline
Master Poster

but i have never seen them topless or doing any sexual positions ever
24-04-2014 05:25
mr mystery Away

^ I made the post a day or so after the Asian connections night show was first said to have started broadcasting on freeview TV, so it was the first time i saw it, i was actually surprised it was a day rules show broadcasting for 1 and a half hours when night time rules can be used, as far as i was aware it was new to freeview TV, so there is nothing to go by concerning how the show was on freeview in the past as it is a new freeview channel broadcast .
In the past when Asian connections was broadcasting for 24 hours on Sky TV the girls used to go topless and naked at night .

Is the show still broadcasting on Freeview ? as the show is no longer shown on my freeview EPG .

(This post was last modified: 24-04-2014 16:51 by mr mystery.)
24-04-2014 12:53
richpk Offline
Master Poster

i haveno idea, I can only view it on the webstream. I was really just surprised as I know they used to do proper night shows ages ago but since the new format I haven't seen anything sexual unfortunately.

I don't even know if they still talk filthy during the day or have they stopped that also?
24-04-2014 15:56
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-04-2014 12:53 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^ I made the post a day or so after the Asian connections night show was first said to have started broadcasting on freeview TV, so it was the first time i saw it, i was actually surprised it was a day rules show broadcasting for 1 and a half hours when night time rules can be used, as far as i was aware it was new to freeview TV, so there is nothing to go by concerning how the show was on freeview in the past as it is a new freeview channel broadcast .
In the past when Asian connections was broadcasting for 24 hours on Sky TV the girls used to go topless and naked at night .

Is the show still broadcasting on Freeview ? as the show is no longer shown on my freeview EPG .
yes it is still going out on freeview its jest the EPG is wrong.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
27-04-2014 16:12
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com